Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ok..the members with the 3 highest post counts get to each buy me one of these..!!! :here:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Ok..the members with the 3 highest post counts get to each buy me one of these..!!! :here:

Does this mean you get to buy yourself one?? LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
No no...since I started the thread, that makes me exempt.. its my thread so thats the rule I just created!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
So Me...Gas Man...and Shan has to get you one of these or anything Steelers related?? I get you this....you can add this to your desk top. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
So Me...Gas Man...and Shan has to get you one of these or anything Steelers related?? I get you this....you can add this to your desk top. :dthumb:

already have that !!! try again!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey Now!!! Don't go volenteering me for gifts that cost me money!!! Volenteer Twisty...he's the one with all the $$$$!!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMAO ohhhh GOD....Good thing he didn't go to the Capital City Mall on Friday. They have their big football, baseball, hockey and other sports card show. And in the middle of the mall they had this Steelers booth with a big blow up doll of Roethlisberger and A HUGE poster of Hines Ward! Definitely would've made Matt's day.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMFAO!!!!! :puke:

And ya know what....Just because it's Steelers related, he would wear it. Even though that's the UGLIEST shirt I've ever seen. :smash:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMFAO!!!!! :puke:

And ya know what....Just because it's Steelers related, he would wear it. Even though that's the UGLIEST shirt I've ever seen. :smash:
You think so... Is this one better...

- :jacked:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
a poster of Hines ward?? yeah, I could hang that on the ceiling over my bed!!!!!! :here:

I already have that shirt low :wink:

Tippy.. You Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Low said:
You think so... Is this one better...

- :jacked:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

OMG!!!! :wtf: Someone really needs to be shot!! The shirt's okay if you're like...95 years old!

Ohhh i think I'm gonna be sick again.... :puke:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
a poster of Hines ward?? yeah, I could hang that on the ceiling over my bed!!!!!! :here:

I already have that shirt low :wink:

Tippy.. You Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smash: :smash:
LMFAO...On your ceiling over your bed?!?!?!?!?! I am NOT even gonna POST what I was thinking!! ARSE!! :smash:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I know where you can get this really cool Terrell Owens or Donovan McNabb poster to hang over your bed... Just thought I would let you know...

GO EAGLES

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tippy said:
I know where you can get this really cool Terrell Owens or Donovan McNabb poster to hang over your bed... Just thought I would let you know...

GO EAGLES

Hmmm a T.O. Poster?!?!?!?!?! And where did you see these posters, love? :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Tippy said:

GO EAGLES
I know where you can get a nice black trash can to put those posters in tippy!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts