Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kick off is just over 3 hours away for the Eagles/Falcons and the Steelers/Pats is set to kickoff at 6:30.

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good luck N4S, may the best team win. :pat: Patriots :luck:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Steelers have had workers out all day yesterday and all nite, and all day so far today removing the snow and the tarp is now off the field. Temp currently is about 7 degrees..temp of the field is 70 degrees, so thats gonna make for some sloppy conditions at Heinz today

·
Registered
955 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
The Steelers have had workers out all day yesterday and all nite, and all day so far today removing the snow and the tarp is now off the field. Temp currently is about 7 degrees..temp of the field is 70 degrees, so thats gonna make for some sloppy conditions at Heinz today
what do they have heaters in the grass? thats gonna hurt the steelers running game (and the pats too) so that will put more pressure on that rookie quarterback...hehehe..looking better for the pats even more... :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The heated field, which btw nearly every time in the league has, including the pats..will NOT hurt the STeelers running game..this is our field, we know how to play on it. Advantage Steelers!

I think the beagles will pull it out today, but it wouldnt surprise me to see the falcons win though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
GsxrJack said:
Pats all the way..... :dthumb:
I hear ya Jack. I'm from Lynn, nice to have ya around.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Kick off is just over 3 hours away for the Eagles/Falcons and the Steelers/Pats is set to kickoff at 6:30.

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO
6:30 ????? you mean 3:30 :bash: oh well u might be in a different time zone ??

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, EST was implied there..sorry :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
final is going to turn out that the eagles and PATs in the bowl i think im not putting down the steelers but they played like **** last week so...............idk i wouldent put money on it though :2cents:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I love football in bad weather! I wish Steelers Pats werent in the same confrence. A Steel PAt superbowl would be amazing. The only thing i rooting for today is an Eagles loss.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont doubt the Steelers !!! Everybody's been doing it all year...Here we come people !!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well you are seeing the eagles so lets see i dont got nothing against the steelers but i think i would like it to be the eagles Vs. the Pats

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well so far the steeler arew plaing like **** again :loser: i kinda whant them to win now :2cents:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dont worry Need4Speed there is still next year :lol: the game aint over yet but it aint lookin so good for the steelers at the end of the 2nd :lol: i actually hope they come back though :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts