Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Taco Bell

Taco Bell is my my wonderful source of nutrition tonight. :bonk: :willy: :twfrox:

·
March 2007 BOTM Winner!
237 Posts
Gawd, I didn't think of that. I guess I'll never be able to ride with WOS again! :flush:

Well, I could ride with SCUBA!! :dthumb:

Or just take up the VERY rear and take short breaths.....which may be a good thing. Don't want to wad up my bike again. Once every 10 years is enough for me!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
junk yard jon said:
sh!t on a stick is alway's good

You sounded like my mother man. She used to say that all the time when I'd walk in from Lacrosse practice and be like, "What's for dinner ma?" or "Where's my dinner ma?"

·
Registered
143 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
You sounded like my mother man. She used to say that all the time when I'd walk in from Lacrosse practice and be like, "What's for dinner ma?" or "Where's my dinner ma?"
:rofl3: :rofl3: dam skippy,my ma would say the same thing

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I put Wendy's, and that's only because of the choices I had. I would normally always choose Subway. But at least with Wendy's I can get a side salad instead of fries!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Gas Man said:
I put Wendy's, and that's only because of the choices I had. I would normally always choose Subway. But at least with Wendy's I can get a side salad instead of fries!

mmmmmmmmmm Wendys....fries dipped in a frosty :drool:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
Are you kidding me??? Frosty and Fries are the BEST thing EVAH!!! :drool:

I'll give you cheesey fries and gravy, that's about it. Oh how I miss NY, that's the only place you can get good food!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is just nasty Pgirl!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.