Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my brother and I delivered the R6 to her new owner yesterday. Damn, I sure hated to see her in someone else's garage, but I'll have another in a few years. I sure hope I made the right decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Well, my brother and I delivered the R6 to her new owner yesterday. Damn, I sure hated to see her in someone else's garage, but I'll have another in a few years. I sure hope I made the right decision.

Don't worry Captain, we'll buy you a new one! Just as soon as Gas Man and Twisty decide to share their billions of dollars with the rest of us! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
that sucks Capt...watchin her go like that. Behold the R6 will have dear memories deep down. You can always upgrade later on, and you know everything gets better and better each year. :sorry: R6 :upset: :seeya: :sadwave: :sadwave: :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Don't worry Captain, we'll buy you a new one! Just as soon as Gas Man and Twisty decide to share their billions of dollars with the rest of us! :cheers:

What I wanna know is where and when did Twisty and Gas Man get billions of dollars and why was I not let in on this one? :scratch:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
Sorry for your loss...you will be alright for a month or two...and then the symptoms of the addiction will start to appear. You find yourself drawn to the Mag rack at Kroger and will start fondling the cycle mags...Then you will find yourself going out of your way running errands to pass by the cycle shop...you will be able to fight most of the urges off without help, especiallyas the season ends. Then the addiction will lie dormant during the winter months. Then in the spring, the addiction will burst forth like the dumbass-odil cagers on their Sunday drives and you will be struck down...and by June next year, you will be so overcome...you will be signing your name on the line and will be back out on two... :dthumb:

Here's to you back out soon... :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
bumblebee said:
Sorry for your loss...you will be alright for a month or two...and then the symptoms of the addiction will start to appear. You find yourself drawn to the Mag rack at Kroger and will start fondling the cycle mags...Then you will find yourself going out of your way running errands to pass by the cycle shop...you will be able to fight most of the urges off without help, especiallyas the season ends. Then the addiction will lie dormant during the winter months. Then in the spring, the addiction will burst forth like the dumbass-odil cagers on their Sunday drives and you will be struck down...and by June next year, you will be so overcome...you will be signing your name on the line and will be back out on two... :dthumb:

Here's to you back out soon... :cheers:
:iagree: well put bee...I couldn't say it better :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
What I wanna know is where and when did Twisty and Gas Man get billions of dollars and why was I not let in on this one? :scratch:

Ace,

You ride with them and didn't know. Shiot, they are good at hiding it from you. I've known for a while now, since like the beginnin' of June.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Sorry to hear that Capt... only time will tell!

Graff....I can understand that comment towards Twisty but me? The guy with the lonely 3 year old bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
Graff....I can understand that comment towards Twisty but me? The guy with the lonely 3 year old bike?

Dude, you showed me pictures of your house and Twisty's house...

Gas Man's House:


Twisty's House:


So...I think you guys got some money to spare to the little people of TWF...


































































j/k, j/k...I was only joking with the whole thing... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
The one that is "my house" is that from Extreme Home Make over?

No, they are two homes that I worked on when I was in NY. They are on the Eastend of Long Island in the Hamptons. They just recently went up for sale. It's around where Mariah Carey, Billy Joel, Madonna and J.Lo have their homes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
I'm surprised certain members (wont name names) LOL have not jumped in to brag about their mansions on the coast. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Well, my brother and I delivered the R6 to her new owner yesterday. Damn, I sure hated to see her in someone else's garage, but I'll have another in a few years. I sure hope I made the right decision.

You said you had to sell the bike to support your family (or at least thats the generalization I got) right? If that's the case, then yes, you probably made the right decision. Family first in my book. You did an honorable thing. And in the end, your going to appreciate your new bike even more. Best of luck :luck: Hopefully you are going to be buying a new bike sooner than you project!

bumblebee said:
you will be alright for a month or two...and then the symptoms of the addiction will start to appear. You find yourself drawn to the Mag rack at Kroger and will start fondling the cycle mags...Then you will find yourself going out of your way running errands to pass by the cycle shop...you will be able to fight most of the urges off without help, especiallyas the season ends. Then the addiction will lie dormant during the winter months. Then in the spring, the addiction will burst forth like the dumbass-odil cagers on their Sunday drives and you will be struck down...and by June next year, you will be so overcome...you will be signing your name on the line and will be back out on two...
:iagree:


Damn, bee! Have you been following me around town? :leaving:
Its like you know me....:lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
hey captain you will bre back dont worry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Ace said:
I'm surprised certain members (wont name names) LOL have not jumped in to brag about their mansions on the coast. LOL
I don't want to name names either, people tend to get grumpy when you do that.

But, Hypothetically speaking, if we were to play TWF pictionary, would this be a good reference to use for the person you are referring to, Ace?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
you guys just jack his thread bash on the poor guy later :nonod:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top