Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Gas Man said:
I personally have been using Blockbusters version of Netflix. It is cheaper and just as good as Netflix!
:dthumb: I just signed us up for this last night. Looks pretty decent. Now, do they have alot of NEW RELEASES??? I know that I tried Netflix and wasn't very satisfied because they didn't have that great a selection of newer movies. They were mostly movies I had already seen months and months ago.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
:dthumb: I just signed us up for this last night. Looks pretty decent. Now, do they have alot of NEW RELEASES??? I know that I tried Netflix and wasn't very satisfied because they didn't have that great a selection of newer movies. They were mostly movies I had already seen months and months ago.
Hey let me know how that turns out then. Allen is debating whether to get the membership or not. We don't know anyone that has gotten it yet and any input would be cool. So if you don't like it let me know. :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
we dont rent movies that much to make it worth our while i dont think..but then again, we always return them late anyways so.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Gas Man said:
Join the netflix or blockbuster online thing...it's as easy as checking your mail!
Damn! You can join EVERYTHING online now!!! Hell I didn't even know you could order pizza from Pizza Hut online.

:withstupi

My hubby, thought I was :screwy: because I had no idea you could do that. Just goes to sho you how much I pay attention. :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
Damn! You can join EVERYTHING online now!!! Hell I didn't even know you could order pizza from Pizza Hut online.

My hubby, thought I was :screwy: because I had no idea you could do that. Just goes to sho you how much I pay attention. :smash:

Damn...you can order pizza online now...thats what I'm talking about. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:

My hubby, thought I was :screwy: because I had no idea you could

:lol: Now that's what I am talking about. When DJ and I argue who is gonna call and order I can just tell him to hit the 'puter and order! :lol:

Dont' feel bad, I didn't know this either!!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
CharlieMavCBR said:

My hubby, thought I was :screwy: because I had no idea you could

:lol: Now that's what I am talking about. When DJ and I argue who is gonna call and order I can just tell him to hit the 'puter and order! :lol:

Dont' feel bad, I didn't know this either!!!
:lol: I think that's cool and weird...Ordering a pizza dinner from the internet. Wonder if that makes the waiting time for delivery longer. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts