Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics *I* took last weekend. This is on Perdido Key Florida. Access is still limited to homeowners and those with written permission, curfew is in effect from 6pm to 6am.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Geez...isnt all that sand supposed to be on the beach, instead of in the streets and in people's parking spaces! :eek: man, thats terrible, seems like it'll take forever to get that cleaned up... :nonod:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Jeebus, Shan!!!! Those pics are unbelieveable. And I'm sure weeks ago it was even more devastating than this.

And people wonder WHY I'm such a cry-baby when it comes to ANY kind of storms. I hate to see the destruction and devastation that they do. :(

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What was the last anyone heard of the est. damages from the storm?? Does anyone know??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
What was the last anyone heard of the est. damages from the storm?? Does anyone know??
Good question!!!!!! I have no idea! It's either in the millions or the billions! Yikes! Kinda glad I don't live in Florida. All those poor people losing almost everything!! Damn!

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey Shan...

Hey, next time you come down, give me a shout, I live in the "Northern" suburb of Pensacola ! We could get together for a beer or three !

:redmc:
Steve.

3 more to go, then I won't be hungry anymore.... :D

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
twisty said:
Most of the these people are rich anyway...look at the house's. its just a tax writeoff to them....

Yeah, and rich people don't care about this stuff, they only care about the tax writeoff.

It'd be nice if it were that simple.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
the damage total by ivan has to be well into the billions..its not real hard to rack up a million dollars in damage to properties, cars, etc..

its just unreal..

·
Registered
351 Posts
Oh, BTW..

Hey Shan,

I am also a season ticket holder to the Ice Pilots, so if you ever get down this way when they are playing a home game, let me know, and I will gladly share one of my seats.

:redmc:
Steve.

Just 2 more [email protected]#m posts.... 'till hunger is erased....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts