Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
WHy is the guy leaned over holding onto the front forks and not handle bars? :withstupi
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Nice observation there Ace.... you on the ball this morning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
Nice observation there Ace.... you on the ball this morning!

Only 3,820 more posts to catch up!!!! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" LOL :whore:

But seriously, why is the rider positioned like that? Cant very hold the throttle if your grabbing the forks. SO is this just a photo chop image gone wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Ace said:
But seriously, why is the rider positioned like that? Cant very hold the throttle if your grabbing the forks. SO is this just a photo chop image gone wrong?
He is doing that for less drag... Almost all flat trackers do that on the straightaways. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
2FURYUS said:
He is doing that for less drag... Almost all flat trackers do that on the straightaways. :thumbs:

Art work gets an A, that position (grabbing the forks) just looks freekin stupid. Looks like something is wrong or drawn wrong.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top