Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,335 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
"On July 10, 2003, Ellis was driving his sport motorcycle on the Saint John thruway, when he clipped another motorcycle from behind."

Ok why was he so close that he clipped the guy. That right there tells me he was riding irresponsbily. He should be held accountable for it. :mad:

Nice catch on that one Carrie. :dthumb: And you are right on it as well. :dthumb:

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Do you guys have that short of memories?

Remember we are dealing with "Bikes built for speed!"

True..but if one guy is stupid and wants to ride this close to someone and not think of the safety first of himself and the other rider, he should be beaten. I always think safety first when riding.

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
really? thats interesting... a couple local coppers round here talk about their cruisers as being beasts, hhhmm..weird. unless they've done their own mods to them. ;)

maybe another reason why there are more and more unmarked cruisers these days.. intrepids, stangs, etc.

I thought our locals don't use the crown vics(they used to)but use the Chevy Caprice and the Impala?? I may be wrong but I thought thats what they use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.