Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like some people all i want to do is ride. About a year ago i got some info on the school MMI, or for those who have not herd of that is it also Motorcycle Mechanic Institute. I started in october and have been do prity good in the classes. but it gets me every time that only about 1 out 10 ten kid have a bike. or some kids havent even been on a bike. i hope that its not just me but thats crazy. I just think that there is to many dumb ass's like them in the school. to say the least about the school its kinda disapointing. but if you guys have any question about it just let me know.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
The guys that don't have bikes may be into the school for the money or babes lol. But my brother joined the Air Force to work on jet engines and he didn't have a plane.

·
Registered
396 Posts
No Worries said:
But my brother joined the Air Force to work on jet engines and he didn't have a plane.
That's funny.
My question to you is what job are u planning on getting when graduated? How much do u expect to make? How much is the school? What are you going to specify in? What school is it Az. or Fl.? Do you have to board there?
What are the classes like, times, hours a day, etc...? In your honest opinion, is it all worth it?

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Welcome to TWF TUNNEL VISION :twfrox:
jdog said:
My question to you is what job are u planning on getting when graduated? How much do u expect to make? How much is the school? What are you going to specify in? What school is it Az. or Fl.? Do you have to board there?
What are the classes like, times, hours a day, etc...? In your honest opinion, is it all worth it?
That should pretty much cover it. :lol:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just have to start out this site rocks

im in orlando and the school in arazon is the same school. Well the cost of it matters what your going for, but its around $20,000. Dont get me wrong when i said the i was dissapointed in the school. just some of the kids that they let in to it. other wise the school is good. most of the teachers have been around bike for years and they know there stuff. the school has three different times morning afternoon and a night class. 8 to 1, 1 to 6, and 6 to 11. hopefully if every things work out i want to get on a race team. some one ask is it worth it. ya it is just that there is a lot of stupid thing you have to deal with. i hope i answered most of the questions there, but if i missed one let me know.

GIRLS LIE BIKES DONT

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That sounds interesting Tunnel...

WELCOME!!! :twfrox:

What about AMI in Daytona? Linky

·
Registered
396 Posts
$20,000 ?/@#$% , shiat that is robbery. Don't get me wrong, more power to ya. But for 20 grand I can get an old fashion degree in Buisness and open a shop then have my hired mechanics teach me. WHOA, that was such a sticker shock. Thanx tunnel, you helped me make up my mind. To the school of higher learning, College.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts