Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A reminder for the summer. Make sure the ground doesn't eat your sidestand because it's hot out and the road is melting. Use a crushed can or something to put under your stand to avoid this. it hit 100 degrees in Vegas today and I figured I'd pass it on for all the newbies and what not.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I bought a puck last weekend at the gap for the nice wet ground. I've used it ever since.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
A reminder for the summer. Make sure the ground doesn't eat your sidestand because it's hot out and the road is melting. Use a crushed can or something to put under your stand to avoid this. it hit 100 degrees in Vegas today and I figured I'd pass it on for all the newbies and what not.

:withstupi I got this plastic "foot" from a dealer by me. It was only like $2.00. It's pretty cool, looks a lot better than a crushed can. It even has a hole in it so you can like tie it up someplace.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
Can anyone hook me up with a link that makes pucks?
I wouldn't pay for one.. you can get one for free at alot of MC events and shop open houses.

WOS at one time thought about making our own but we were going to have to order too many for our use.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gas Man said:
I wouldn't pay for one.. you can get one for free at alot of MC events and shop open houses.

WOS at one time thought about making our own but we were going to have to order too many for our use.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts