Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just bought an '03 GSXR750 but I wanted to ask about mods to it because the original owner had to go to Europe suddenly and didn't have time to sell the bike so he had his girlfriend sell it and she didn't know very much about it. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's not stock on it from looking at pictures. These ones are the original ones I got from the guy but I'll take more (and bigger ones) later. I can tell that the tail light section is different 'cause the license plate was moved waaay down, the mirrors seem like they're not stock, and so does the front. Thanks if you can tell me anything. I'll get much better pictures later.

· Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,176 Posts
It definitely has an aftermarket under tail. Are the signals integrated into the tail lights?
It has a after market wind screen and some sort of head light cover too. Cant tell much else from pics.

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Yep and it has frame sliders on it.. those are the white pieces on the side that stick out in the fairing holes by the radiator...

But unless those sprockets and chain turn up somin... it looks like just those 3 items.

Unless it has a PCII or III under the seat... :scratch:

· Banned
8,322 Posts
check out the break lines... stock are black rubber... if upgraded they'll be steal braded...

when you get a chance to take the pics... make sure you've got some good lighting... we could probably tell more from the pics you have if they weren't so dark... just fyi

oh yeah... CONGRATS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.