Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know why, I don't need one. I saw them at Big Lots for $38. Geez, last week it was the Turkey Fryer for $40 and now this.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You should see the cute little one that Twisty has....even has laser sight thingy on it!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
looks like a cappuchino machine to me.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
A$$!!!!

Although it kinda does...Speaking of cappuccino I could go for one right now...I thin kI may have to make Uni-Mart run!!!

I LOVE BIG LOTS!!!! They have lots of cool stuff and for good prices. I was in a few days ago with my mom and they had some really nice Christmas decorations and some really nice gift ideas. I like the idea of the drill press though. Not sure what the hubby would do with it. But he's becoming like Tim "The Toolman" Taylor lately. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hey that could come in handy to stuff the turkey for thanksgiving shan! :D just drill down the bird with your new drill press, then fry her up.. :rofl:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Pretty nice Shan! You ever decide you dont want it, pass it along to me.....Matt seems to think I'm the only female in the world who has ever asked for tools for x-mas! Seriously though, very nice. :dthumb:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ArnoldSchwarzenegger said:
No, no wait, its a snow cone machine.
Gotta love the Arnold flicks :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well, Shan you can use it like Twisty does....start drillin out nuts and bolts for safety wire... that way you can get some good use out of it!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could always put one of those paint mixer things (you use in a drill) and make shakes and malts with it. :) Not sure how the Mrs. would like it sitting in the kitchen though. :)

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I could always put one of those paint mixer things (you use in a drill) and make shakes and malts with it. :) Not sure how the Mrs. would like it sitting in the kitchen though. :)
Sounds like something off of Tooltime..."The Man's Kitchen" :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I like mine so much I safety wired my car... :)
Don't lie... :D You duct taped your car! :lol:

Just playin yo! Everybody loves the 6 and knows how bad it beats the IS300 :lol: <inside WOS joke> :sorry: :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts