Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, first off. What a beautiful bike! I really thought in the pics that new exhaust was f-ugly, but in person, it's not bad. The bike has some really clean lines and is actually a really nice bike in person.

Well, with bad air today (it's raining and nasty which will affect the dyno run), its dyno run produced 155 hp in stock form. Man, if you did some mods, that bike would be a beast!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well even with the weather....you are talkin under a 5hp gain.... maybe...

Glad to hear the real deal!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
wasent the estimate alot higher than that. i mena at the number the 10r would kill it . lol just the way i like it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, you have to remember that all dynos run differently and will produce different numbers. That's why it's important that if you want an accurate measurement of gains/losses, you dyno it on the same one each time. Also, if you can, dyno it on the same day you make the changes, so all of the elements of the run are the same.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i know. there are all kinds of factors when talking dyno numbers, but im just keeping my hopes up. lol

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Be sure to post up the numbers after the Ti-force full system install.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hey speedwerks, pm me if you would like but how much would you charge for a custom map for a pc3 if you can do them, if i drove down there. prolly wont be till next spring or this winter till i do it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I only have about 160 miles on my bike, but it is a handful and then some. I would guess that 160rwhp is pretty accurate. I saw some numbers on gixxer.com that were 160+ but one guy only got 150 :skep:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
what was the dyno HP that the mags where quoting stock, i thought one of them said like 168 or soem crazy number.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Douge said:
I only have about 160 miles on my bike, but it is a handful and then some. I would guess that 160rwhp is pretty accurate. I saw some numbers on gixxer.com that were 160+ but one guy only got 150 :skep:
It depends if the numbers are SAE, what kind of dyno it is, the weather, elevation, etc etc.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
There is so many factors, like speed werks said you try to get eveything done in the same day and record the weather for that on the dyno run you can have it factor in on the next runs. My Race R6 was done Humid 90+ day and nailed 122 rwhp.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
twisty said:
There is so many factors, like speed werks said you try to get eveything done in the same day and record the weather for that on the dyno run you can have it factor in on the next runs. My Race R6 was done Humid 90+ day and nailed 122 rwhp.
122?? what all was done to it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
twisty said:

Geez that is bumpin for a 600! :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts