Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Wow, that's a concept. You mean they don't let 16 year-old squidly wannabes on litre+ bikes? :eek:

(a) New Motorcycle Licence Holders

A person issued with a motor cycle licence for the first time will have the following restrictions placed on their licence for 12 months from the date the motorcycle licence is issued:
Must not ride a motorcycle with an engine capacity exceeding 260 cubic centimetres
Must not ride a motorcycle while carrying a pillion passenger (a motorcycle sidecar with a passenger is acceptable)
A full motorcycle licence holder must have a Blood Alcohol Content of .00%.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
What a concept. . lol It's amazing the people I see on litre bikes that have absolutely no business on them.

It's still a good looking bike. :thumbs: I'm amazed at how many smaller bikes there are over there and in the UK everytime I look at one of the other mags.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Wow..I had no idea!! Thats interesting, I wonder if the crash statistics are better over there, than over here, as a result of this law?? One would think so at least!

How much longer till you can get a bigger ride?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only 4-5 months, but I am deciding between a vette (which I have wanted way longer), and a bike (which is cheaper), it's one or the other

(note: If I buy a Vette, the 250 will stay)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
AKA said:
only 4-5 months, but I am deciding between a vette (which I have wanted way longer), and a bike (which is cheaper), it's one or the other

(note: If I buy a Vette, the 250 will stay)
If you buy a vette, how long would it be b/4 you could get a bigger bike?

vette's are very tempting, and atleast you'd have the best of both worlds, 2 wheels and 4.. :thumbs:

You should start up a poll.. "should I buy a vette or a new bike" you'd get alot of responses from all the vetters in here from corvette forum, along with the rest of us. :cheers:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I got the Vette it'd be few years until I'd have the cash to move up to a better bike.

I think the Vette is the way I will be going, because I have wanted one so long, and I already have the bike.

(and the 250 really does all I need it to, seeing I use it every day for riding to work)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
AKA said:
If I got the Vette it'd be few years until I'd have the cash to move up to a better bike.

I think the Vette is the way I will be going, because I have wanted one so long, and I already have the bike.

(and the 250 really does all I need it to, seeing I use it every day for riding to work)

If its gonna be that long, then its probably better to get the vette..atleast you still have 2 wheels....if all you want your bike for is the ride to work,and occasional sunday afternoon jaunt, and you're happy with it, then by all means, keep it.

its still a tough decision though..a new hot a$$ 2 wheel ride or hot a$$ 4 wheel ride...hhhmm...thats a tuffy for sure...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CBR Rider said:
I had the bike, then got the Vette. Wife took the Vette. Now she is signed up for the MSF course. Is the bike next??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Looks like you'll be upgrading that CBR soon, or taking the shoe-leather express. :thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CBR Rider said:
I had the bike, then got the Vette. Wife took the Vette. Now she is signed up for the MSF course. Is the bike next??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe you should get a mistress, your wife might wanna take part in that as well then :woot:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That would be way to cool. Get some pics as well. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
AKA said:
Maybe you should get a mistress, your wife might wanna take part in that as well then :woot:
I think she'd definately take the bike then too..along with a few other things.. :woot:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts