Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I am out last night and ran into a friend who introduced me to his friend...
Reallllly nice guy- too nice
We sat at the bar and talked and talked and talked and he started talking about how he had just gotten out of a 3 year relationship and I'm thinking... :leaving:
Not another rebounder!!!!! :rant:
So I said...oh, well what happened between you and her?
His response?? "Not her...HIM."
The guy was fawkin gay :rant:

Anyone want to write the foward to my book about my experiences with men? I'm only 23 and have plenty of horror stories, crazy stories, funny stories, wierd stories...I think it could be amusing. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, had that happen before... she told me her sig other was a girl not a guy...so I suggested that they come over and I can help them work it out...they did, and let's just say it was a LONG night...

:lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, had that happen before... she told me her sig other was a girl not a guy...so I suggested that they come over and I can help them work it out...they did, and let's just say it was a LONG night...

:lol:
And then Chris woke up and had to throw his sheets in the washing machine. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, pretty much!!! :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
So...I am out last night and ran into a friend who introduced me to his friend...
Reallllly nice guy- too nice
We sat at the bar and talked and talked and talked and he started talking about how he had just gotten out of a 3 year relationship and I'm thinking... :leaving:
Not another rebounder!!!!! :rant:
So I said...oh, well what happened between you and her?
His response?? "Not her...HIM."
The guy was fawkin gay :rant:

Anyone want to write the foward to my book about my experiences with men? I'm only 23 and have plenty of horror stories, crazy stories, funny stories, wierd stories...I think it could be amusing. :lol:
you should start a thread telling us your crazy stories :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
chev said:
you should start a thread telling us your crazy stories :thumbs:
:iagree: We could all use a good laugh. We'll tell you if they're worthy of publishing too. ;) Oh, and I'll try to NOT add to your list if we ever meet. :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
if he seems that nice just remember it is NOT ok for a guy to wear a pink izod.. lol..

I am sure you will meet Mr. Right someday, you are only 23.. Right now you should just look for Mr. Tonight or Mr. All Night or Mr. Right Now.. lol.. :luck:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hey now i have a "lavender" lacoste shirt an the women compliment me on it all the time. along with my light blue polo button up with a pink horse. and i aint even close to being gay.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
zx636r said:
hey now i have a "lavender" lacoste shirt an the women compliment me on it all the time. along with my light blue polo button up with a pink horse. and i aint even close to being gay.
If you wear those shirts, yeah you are :gary: :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i swear to god i wear them and chicks like them. gotta do what the chicks wnat right.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
zx636r said:
i swear to god i wear them and chicks like them. gotta do what the chicks wnat right.
So, if you meet a hot chick and she tells you she gets turned on seeing two guys kiss, are you gonna kiss a guy just because some chick wants it? :gary: :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
So, if you meet a hot chick and she tells you she gets turned on seeing two guys kiss, are you gonna kiss a guy just because some chick wants it? :gary: :lol:
Good call CM. :withstupi

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
no that is a definate no. but i have gotten 2 girls to kiss eachoher and me a couple of times. now that i tell ya is fucing AWSOME like really awsome.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
zx636r said:
no that is a definate no. but i have gotten 2 girls to kiss eachoher and me a couple of times. now that i tell ya is fucing AWSOME like really awsome.
But have you had two women in bed with you at the same time? Now THAT is fun. ;)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
nope cant say i have done that. dont know too many ppl that have. and yes i would call you a liar unless i saw pics cause if you didnt video tape that shat or take a pic you are nuts. lol :lol:

o and the best part about it was they werhe jsut random chicks that i did not even know or know after it happen. lol :dthumb:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why is it sexy for girls to kiss but not guys?

I don't understand that one. I mean I agree 2 girls is sexy and 2 guys is :puke: but why is that?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ok well ur the girl that thinks it is sexy for girls to kiss so you tell us. :wink:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I don't want to post details here because other people might not like it. However, you have an IM. ;)

Oh, and for you other pervs out there, no, I am NOT sending him pics, so don't ask.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts