Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at this forum for a couple days and thought I'd get in on it. I live in Millville, about 19 miles north of Bloomsburg, PA. Anybody else from this area? I ride an '02 Bandit 600S. Still fairly new to bikes(and computers).This will be my third year. There is alot of great info here and it seems like you guys have it figured out. Anyhow, just thought I'd say hello. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
im prob the the closest in tower city pa. about 45 south of you.

Welcom to the forum

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to TWF. There are a few ppl in here from Pa and most of us are close to one another. :dthumb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats not too far

Hows the roads down there? I haven't been down that way on the bike yet. Most of my rides are out to the State College area or to the north of me. Most of the roads here are two lane with little traffic and its alot of fun. Very little cages to deal with. State College area is worth the trip. Just heard on TV some twit was stoned and riding his bike on RT220 and wrecked and killed somebody. Happened back in August but it was just on. Just what we need to get people pissed at bikes early in the season! :rant: Anyway good to know someone is somewhat nearby.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
love the bike

bought my '02S as a leftover in '03 for $5100! Having a great time with it. Got some goodies on the way(Holeshot 17", Stage 1 jet kit, and 5 deg advance). Looking for some different handlebars as well. Any ideas? I e-mailed Suburban Machinery about some SV bars that may work but haven't got a response. I'm looking for something a little more aggresive than stock.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Bandit 6S said:
bought my '02S as a leftover in '03 for $5100! Having a great time with it. Got some goodies on the way(Holeshot 17", Stage 1 jet kit, and 5 deg advance). Looking for some different handlebars as well. Any ideas? I e-mailed Suburban Machinery about some SV bars that may work but haven't got a response. I'm looking for something a little more aggresive than stock.
Measure the diameter of the fork tupes this will tell you what you can run. For mine I got the FZ1 clip-ons conversion. They were expensive but made a huge difference.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to TWF! York PA here... not that far from ya.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
YO York in da house over dare... you hit the circuit yet?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks

Hey Twisty, was that the suburban conversion kit? Did you have any clearance issues? They have a bar for the SV 650 now that looks like the dimensions are similar to their FZ1 bars but all you have to do is take off the old bars and install the new ones. Bar clamps look to be identical to the Bandits.

Sounds like theres a bunch af you guys down in the York area. If it ever quits snowing I'll have to plan an overnight down that way. Got my Holeshot 17" can and jet kit and timing advance today. I'm psyched but we got 4 inches of snow also so I'm screwed for a couple days. :cursin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts