Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol just got done shavin my legs.. it was a great experiance today.. lol just thought i would make some dumb thread like everyone else.. felt left out.... hehe :whore:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yes it does suck that woman get stuck shavin everything.. we should have been born with no hair on or legs and the few other places with have to shave...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can't believe it!! :bonk:

You people need to heed warning to the pic below!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
lol just got done shavin my legs.. it was a great experiance today.. lol just thought i would make some dumb thread like everyone else.. felt left out.... hehe :whore:

But what about the Beav!? :yikes:

Dissappointed no one beat me to it. :bash:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:scratch: :skep: more :scratch:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
wow that's cool.i just got done wiping me butt.you should of seen the coiled up snake in there :dthumb: .i must of had corn and green bean's. :drool: if you want pic's,sorry it's too late. :flush:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
What's happening here? A few people have turned this site into some kind of sex-obsessed meeting place.

Im no prude, but it wasn't like this before? What gives?

:here: :here: :here: :here: :here:

·
Registered
955 Posts
BusaBabe said:
What's happening here? A few people have turned this site into some kind of sex-obsessed meeting place.

agree, the inmates are running the prison.... :spam: :wbs: :bonk: :scratch:

·
Registered
461 Posts
BusaBabe said:

+1 :bash: :bash: :bash:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.