Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at 5:30pm, Carrie and I went to the realtors to FINALLY sign a contract for our home we are building. We are looking at a Oct 28th settlement date and move-in. :dthumb: We have been waiting for quite some time and now it has come. Here is a pic of what the outside is going to look like and the kitchen. The colors may be a bit dofferent but you get the jest of it.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
A house like that in Vegas would cost around 275K. It would probably gain about 40-60K in equity the first year. There's so many freakin houses being built out here. Looks nice by the way.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...My aunt lived out there for about 5yrs and her home for the same sq ft was a little over $350,000. We are getting 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, and a huge basement. 1900sq ft of living space all for around $180,000. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Nice house, but the garage is too small for my taste. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey congratulations. Welcome to the wonderful world of hundred dolla trips to Home Depot!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
cerveja said:
Hey congratulations. Welcome to the wonderful world of hundred dolla trips to Home Depot!!!
Isn't that right!

Congrads 2.0!

$180K is a nice price for that.... in my one visit knowledge of the area...where about are you having it built?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
cerveja said:
LOL Isn't that the truth...DJ is already wanting to go their and the ground isn't even broken yet..
double2000r6 said:
Very nice DJ.. Congrats on the new crib... Hope y'all enjoy it and look forward to slumming in PA and seeing it..
You are Welcome to slum it anytime...Next summer...Party at our place!!!!

gasman said:
in my one visit knowledge of the area...where about are you having it built?
You guys didn't even ride near the area. It's about 20mins out from where we are living now. Out of the city in a subdivision. Very nice area to raise bikes and kids. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's awesome Carrie!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.