Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going thru the countless bike pics I have on my comp, and picking out some cool ones...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
and a few more.. yeah, these are in the gallery too..

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I'm all for custom paint jobs, but I think there is a fine line between custom, and just TOO much.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
The only time I would custom paint any of my street bikes is if I crashed em and used some plastic from different colored bikes I got off ebay. And then only if I was too cheap to use the original paint and decals. But if I built a bike specifically for the track, I would have it custom painted. I like that paint that changes color from different angles.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these bad boys are definately works of art... its amazing the time,money & talent that goes into those rides. but i'd be afraid to ride them, one bug squish, 1 stray rock and its history.!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I like the first pic. The yellow gixxer 750. Sweet job on that one. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Why doesn't that surprise me? :wink: Yea that one is nice too. Could totally see you on it!! :drool:

Maybe next year baby. Maybe. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
I like the first pic. The yellow gixxer 750. Sweet job on that one. :dthumb:
with 1000 forks to boot!!! thats one of the hottest bikes I have ever seen, one of the main reasons I watch biker boyz over and over..well that one and Dog's kawasaki!! :drool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
BigDaddyV said:
those are some cool pics

thanks for posting them for us.

Glad you like them. Welcome to TWF. Be sure to check out our thread for newbies. :dthumb: Have fun and post away.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i had a chance to buy that red interceptor in the 2nd set of pics..pristine condition, totally mod'd out, won many awards at bike shows, but the guy backed out at the last minute, said he changed his mind in selling it.. :mad:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
couple more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts