Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:yikes: People will sell anything now adays.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'll challenge this chump to a PB&J making contest anyday...spent my whole life perfecting the technique :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
People are to funny. Anything to make a buck. Or 2.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
At least take pictures of the hurricane ripping through your mobile home community and sell those.. For christ sake - the laziness of mfrs is disturbing. Damn Pepsi Generation. Too much damn idiot box for these fools. The PB&J ones are absolutely ludricous but prove people will sell and buy anything on Ebay.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
there should be a site of shame, on ebay, for all the idiots selling this stupid shiet, and for the even bigger idiots that actually pay for it!!! :loser: :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I bet my brother is one of those :loser: that buy that $hit on eBay. Dumb arse. I think he was switched at the hospital. :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GSXR750DJ said:
I bet my brother is one of those :loser: that buy that $hit on eBay. Dumb arse. I think he was switched at the hospital. :D
:bash: probably just beat on his head too much.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
u sure u werent the one switched ? :willy: :rofl:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
u sure u werent the one switched ? :willy: :rofl:

I could have been. I just do not fit in my family at all. Ask Carrie, she will tell you. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Who could even conceive of this stuff 10 years ago? :crazy:
yeah, im sure the ebay board members just love people selling snot, rain, sandwhiches and AIR, on their website.. :bonk: :crazy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, im sure the ebay board members just love people selling snot, rain, sandwhiches and AIR, on their website.. :bonk: :crazy:

I don't think they care as long as they get paid, that is all that seems to matter now days.

·
Registered
392 Posts
next thing you know they'll be selling a half eaten sandwhich, just so you can say you have it!! :bash: :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
next thing you know they'll be selling a half eaten sandwhich, just so you can say you have it!! :bash: :puke:

I'm going to go and make one and only eat half of it so I can say I am first to put it on eBay. LOL :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts