Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have done some work to my 02 K1200rs :D
Staintune exhaust, Rhine west chip, Sargent leather seat, Piaa 1100X lights working off turn signal cancel switch, Dark tint screen, carbon fiber hugger, Garmin GPS and of course V1 radar mounted up front.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture of my 02 K1200rs in stock form right after purchase.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ShanMan14 said:
Where is that lake? WA?
San Francisco bay ;)
San Francisco located right across the water. Picture taken from Bay Farm island Alameda, Calif.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet ride. My friend and I were talking to our local shop owner, who is known for his dry humor, about the K-bike. My friend asked how it rides. His simple reply was, "well, you're leaned over, so there's pressure on your shoulders. When you twist your wrist, the pressure is gone." :smilelol:

Later in the week, I needed to drop off my F650 for service, so I met my wife and 19-month old son there. (See avatar.) You would have thought he was at Disneyland and insisted on sitting on all of the bikes. I put him on a K12 and said, "Collin, can you say 'K-bike'?" My wife snapped, "if he says 'K-bike' before he says 'Mommy', I'm goning to be pissed." :thumbs: :smilelol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just did the Remus Ti exhaust, chip, K&N, and R80 final drive. What a difference!!!!! Smooth and fast. Now
I can hear it and don't have to look down at the tach all the time while heeled over on Banner Grade.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dtwalkerfl said:
I just did the Remus Ti exhaust, chip, K&N, and R80 final drive. What a difference!!!!! Smooth and fast. Now
I can hear it and don't have to look down at the tach all the time while heeled over on Banner Grade.
Which chip Rhine West?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts