7,333 Posts
Sweet...I bet he used the hell out of the cluch on that one to get it up. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
GSXR750DJ said:
Sweet...I bet he used the hell out of the cluch on that one to get it up. :lol:

Nah, he's just got it mod'd out pretty nicely..i know the guy, he's got a pretty sweet setup on his bikes! :cool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Nah, he's just got it mod'd out pretty nicely..i know the guy, he's got a pretty sweet setup on his bikes! :cool:

Is it a Kat or a gixxer???

·
Registered
396 Posts
Oh, does this mean the Katana Pilot is in the hizouse. :cheers: I think he's on a Gsxr.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jdog said:
Oh, does this mean the Katana Pilot is in the hizouse. :cheers: I think he's on a Gsxr.

Thats what I'm thinking but just wanting to make sure. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I was going in thinkin it was going to be a Kat and I was kinda excited. Never seen a Kat do a wheelie, but I was like that is a GSXR...I swear it is...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Well don't swear to much Gas Man...nice avator. MP will be happy.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gas Man said:
I was going in thinkin it was going to be a Kat and I was kinda excited. Never seen a Kat do a wheelie, but I was like that is a GSXR...I swear it is...

and you guys talk about me changing my avatar!! :bash:

KatanaPilot is a pretty cool guy, he can pull it up with the best of em..Chris, u've never seen a Kat do a wheelie? I'll hook up bro!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'll hold you to that!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gas Man said:
I'll hold you to that!!!

yes my friend, please do...!!! my kat will come thru ! :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
ok for those that asked, I did have a kat too (hence katanapilot) now I got a gix:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK Gas Man..there you go brotha!! :cool: Now at the gap next summer, we'll see what we can do about that on my wheels too after my mods this winter! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nice wheelie KP, I have seen everything now!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gas Man said:
Nice wheelie KP, I have seen everything now!
another non-believer has come into the fold! ok who's next, who's next! :lol:

that would make a cool avatar if it wasnt for the shoulders on the right side of the pic! ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
OK Gas Man..there you go brotha!! :cool: Now at the gap next summer, we'll see what we can do about that on my wheels too after my mods this winter! :D

You better do some serious mods and not just for looks to be able to do this. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GSXR750DJ said:
You better do some serious mods and not just for looks to be able to do this. :D :dthumb:

oh ye of little faith, its not like you cant get a stock kat up on 1 wheel..its just alittle heavier so it takes alittle more technique is all!! :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
oh ye of little faith, its not like you cant get a stock kat up on 1 wheel..its just alittle heavier so it takes alittle more technique is all!! :smash: :smash:

Oh I have faith..I have seen your pop up...but holding it up and keeping it up like KP is a different story. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GSXR750DJ said:
Oh I have faith..I have seen your pop up...but holding it up and keeping it up like KP is a different story. :D

well duh!! yes, this I know..I never said i was a beast at it yet...Im just pointing out that it can be done!! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts