Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its new. I hope Im not :dupe: 'ing another thread. But I just thought this helmet was cool, especially for the Repsol 1000RR owners. Its a limited edition Repsol helmet from KBC Price: $299-399 depending on where you go.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Looks nice and would be great for the 1000RR bike to match!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
Looks nice and would be great for the 1000RR bike to match!

What is with people and matchin' everything? I don't want things to match. Rather be original.

No offense Gas Man. I just know people that make fun of me cause I have a red bike, black/grey/white/silver lid, red gloves and a yellow jacket (so I don't have to wear a road-guard vest on the base). Then there are people I see with like matching EVERYTHING on their bikes. This one guy, cause he has a GSX-R and it has blue in it, won't ride in anything but blue jeans cause he says if he wears anything else it like makes him "stand out versus the bike." :scratch:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey no offense taken...besides my helmet...all my gear is black/silver/gray/white. I won't buy other colored gear. The way I do it is, it will match every bike I own... nice nuetral colors.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
Hey no offense taken...besides my helmet...all my gear is black/silver/gray/white. I won't buy other colored gear. The way I do it is, it will match every bike I own... nice nuetral colors.
Good Point!

The only reason I got a Yellow jacket/helmet is because I figured I would be seen a little more easily. Yellow seems to catch my eye more than black. Ill eventually go with more neutral colors. And yes, I did want to match my bike a little :wink:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I like the paint scheme on hte bike. But on the hewlmet :puke: . But it might be useful for those Hunting seasons to go with your flourescent orange camo!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DLITALIEN said:
:withstupi It just sucks you have to pay 3G's extra to get that bike. Just for paint. What a jip.
:iagree: the Repsol 1000RR is awesome, but not $3k more awesome than a regular 1000RR.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
When my bike was red, all my gear was red, then I got the custom paint job to blue marbalizer then it took a while for the red gear to wear out so I could force myself to buy new blue gear...well now my bike is getting a custom silver marbalizer paint job later this year...One thing I have going for me is my helmet is blue, white and silver, the gloves are blue and white, and the boots are black. I think everything will clash together ok with the new paint. Red gear and a Blue bike really didn't go good.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
snadamo said:
:iagree: the Repsol 1000RR is awesome, but not $3k more awesome than a regular 1000RR.
Yamaha did it right. Different paint scheme (liquid w/ flames, black w/ flames, both raven models) that'll be 100 bucks, thank you!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
I like the paint scheme on hte bike. But on the hewlmet :puke: . But it might be useful for those Hunting seasons to go with your flourescent orange camo!

You'd have to ride with that lid in like Georgia, that's all they do is hunt down there!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Sweet helmet..wouldnt go all orange though, orange helmet ..orange jacket...repsol bike or that orange ninja...

one would look like a rolling pylon cone... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts