Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I guess that means he has good body aim!?!? And to think I can even keep the wiz in the bowl! :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
I guess that means he has good body aim!?!? And to think I can even keep the wiz in the bowl! :lol:
Gas Man, your wife must not be happy with that one?

So wait, was the guy that did the hitting 74 or 84? I think that once you reach 60yrs old you should have to go through a mandatory driving test every 2 years and an eye exam every year! :2cents:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Gas Man, your wife must not be happy with that one?

So wait, was the guy that did the hitting 74 or 84? I think that once you reach 60yrs old you should have to go through a mandatory driving test every 2 years and an eye exam every year! :2cents:
:iagree: After 6 crashes, they finally took my Grandpa's license.
We tried to get him to quit driving before that. He just couldn't give up the freedom. Cant say that I blame him.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:iagree: After 6 crashes, they finally took my Grandpa's license.
We tried to get him to quit driving before that. He just couldn't give up the freedom. Cant say that I blame him.
Neither can I. But it's for EVERYONE elses safety too. I mean, just think if they enacted that law like throughout the US, do honestly know how many people would be able to drive in Florida! :lol: It's like known as the "Retirement State" :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
It would take less than an hour to drive through Jacksonville during rush hour.
I think you'd be able to make it from like the Georgia-Florida border by Tallahassee to like Key West in like 4hrs or less if they did that! :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
I think you'd be able to make it from like the Georgia-Florida border by Tallahassee to like Key West in like 4hrs or less if they did that! :lol:
:iagree:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Hey in Florida, those over 70 must take eye and driving exam every 2 years to keep license...

you would need Rossi's R1 to get to Key West in 4 hours from here...It's a little over 650 miles. Florida is a big state if you drive from Mobile/Pensacola to Key West

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.