Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done with International Racers Inc. anyway...

Kurtis Roberts will no longer be represented by International Racers Inc., the management group run by Gary Howard that has managed the likes of Kenny Roberts Sr., Kenny Roberts Jr., Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson, Doug Chandler and all three of the Haydens, according to Roberts.

"International Racers and I have split," Kurtis Roberts said today from his home in Northern California. "I let 'em go. It happened the same weekend as the Reno Supermoto. We've been done since then. Right now nothing is set in stone [as to who will represent him]... I just have some friends helping me at this point. I've got a few things going for next year, but I'm going to take a step back and look at everything myself and not get suckered into anything. I can't sign anything until next year anyway."

Roberts said he's almost back to full health and will compete in the final round of the MotoGP World Championship on his father's Proton in Valencia, Spain, on October 31.

"They want me 100 percent and we'll do Spain," Roberts said. "It's an end-of-the-year thing - it's a big race and it's in Spain."
http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=6765

1 - 2 of 2 Posts