Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh, heck, I've seen it up to $2.24 or so here....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Little house on the prairie people never had to worry about gas prices!!! let's protest these prices and bring back horses to get around!! :whistle:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
$2.15 for me last time I got gas. :(

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Right now in Detroit it is $1.98 per gallon on the average. There is some website around here that shows you all the different stations prices - I am sure they have that for California as well. I think Gasman showed me that.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Right now in Detroit it is $1.98 per gallon on the average. There is some website around here that shows you all the different stations prices - I am sure they have that for California as well. I think Gasman showed me that.
where's that site at chris ?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
$7 per gallon gas...I am walking or making a car that runs off of water. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
$7 per gallon gas...I am walking or making a car that runs off of water. :D

pretty soon they'll be charging 5.00 a gallon for that too.. :rant:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The problem is the gas station companies aren't plannin on the prices going down! Over the past week or so, I've watched them changing their really high highway signs. Before when the price of regular went over 1.99 to $2 somin,the sign would just out because the 1 before "." couldn't make a 2.

But now they fixed it up so they can do anything up to $3 somin.

THEY TRUELY BLOW HORSE NUTS!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
its so bad down here now, that more and more stations are going to digital readouts on their signs..that way they can change the price at will!!! :bash:

·
Registered
22 Posts
$2.65 - premium

I will be so glad when the 'Busa gets new shoes tomorrow. Pulling up to the pump in the car this morning really hurt! :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Mojo said:
Regular unleaded was at $3.05 in Bridgeport yesterday. Most of our fillups in Central Cali on our 3 day ride were right at $3 per gallon.

Holy jeebus!!! 3.05!! :eek: :rant:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts