Two Wheel Forums banner

Ladies bike Clothing

7K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  motobird519 
#1 ·

:help: I am looking for this shirt in a SM or Med. This place only seems to have large :(
I am also looking for other ladies Suzuki shirts or tank tops. :willy:

Why can you not order directly from the Suzuki site :skep:

Where is the best place on the web to find these?

See less See more
#2 ·
:seeya: Tweety!

I always thought that was silly you can't buy Suzuki clothes from Suzuki site, and I am not sure where to get them. We went to biketoberfest last fall and Suzuki had a tent set-up with tons of clothes, I think they had that shirt - but that was the only place I have seen to buy is the Suzuki tent at an event. I would check with Laura of Speedwerks - she proabably can help you & may know where to get it. :)

#3 ·
We have access to some suzuki stuff, but it's general suzuki merchandise. Suzuki, Kawasaki, etc., usually don't sell directly...why, I have no clue! You should be able to go to any Suzuki dealer and they should be able to get that shirt for you. If you can't find one, let me know. I have a few connections that might have one and I'll check on it for you.

--Laura

#5 ·
Womens Ranges of Bike Clothing & Sportswear
To find our ladies cycling clothes just click on our main cycle clothing page above. Withion each clothing category is usually a Ladies & Womens' section. There are now extensive ranges of bicycle clothing designed specially for women which means no more messing about trying to find one-off ladies bicycle clothes lines. See our massive selection and our dedicated Ladies bike department!

Can't find the help you need buying Womens cycle clothing?... call us!
If you find this is not the cheapest place to buy womens bicycle clothing or want to purchase any type of bike clothing for ladies and are unsure what are the best cycle clothes for women to buy - call us on 020 7731 5005.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.