Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other females that have their own bikes and ride? I do not know too many. My one friend wants to get a bike but just got engaged so does not know if she should spend the money since her fiance does not ride. I mostly ride by myself but know a few guys at work who have bikes that invited me along.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ninja ZX this girl rules
Welcome and what kind of bike and post some pics if u want they are apprecited
and there are a few females on here and i think maybe close to u

·
Registered
53 Posts
My wife rides the R6 whenever I'm not on it. My buddy's wife has an 05 600rr and he doesn't ride it. She's always calling my wife to go riding with her.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
ninja ZX this girl rules
Welcome and what kind of bike and post some pics if u want they are apprecited
and there are a few females on here and i think maybe close to u

As soon as I saw the name, I knew you'd love it.

NinjaZXGurl,

There are other females on the site. You'll find some around your area to ride with but don't leave the guys behind with the bike though. It'll hurt their ego! :lol:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I have my own bike and ride it.....you may want to check out some different forums to meet other girls to ride with, I know there are a few "female riders" forums, as well you may want to check out local clubs and bike nights.
:luck: and :welcome:
Pip

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. Right now I ride mostly by myself. A woman down the street has a cruiser type bike but she is like my mom. lol But maybe I will ride with them sometimes.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I ride a GSXR 600.
I just ride with the boys..of course it helps that the S/O rides too.

:welcome: again

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just dont see many female riders. I have no problem riding with the guys. Its not necessarily a bad thing I am the only female. lol

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
when all else fails "what kind of bike do u have" :rant: :cursin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ninjagurl... don't mind him... he's nuttin himself that there is now a girl that rides a Kaw on the forum. He just can't contain himself...

Fellow Kaw rider here... 9R! Where about in Ohio are you? Closer to Toledo?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh and as far as the boys vs girls riding... if the girl rides and the boy don't them obviously the girl has more balls than the boy and she should be wearing the pants in the relationship!! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
NinjaZXGurl said:
Home is South Ohio, Cininnati area. Originally from Bay City Michigan
Well that would be a little far to ride up to ride with WOS.

Bay City... I'm there about every other week for my work... spend alot of time on Wilder Rd over by the river...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
If you do make sure you keep us updated... then you could ride down to Flint/Grand Blanc area (where I live) and ride with me to meet up with WOS and ride!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts