Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm new to the site.. I was just curious if there was any clubs in Vegas.. I'm moving there and im going to buy a Gixxer and i was wondering if there was anybody that would be willing to let me tag along and learn.. Thanks guys..

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
we're used to it...whore away

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
We ride to Vegas all the time and hook up with a gang there (not like a GANG gang) lol Let me see if I can find out who they are, I can't remember. :here: :here: :here:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: LVE!! I must admit when I seen your screen name I was thinking of the stunt group from L.V. But whatever... stick around!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I usually ride with SinCitySportbikes.com I'm not a member but they let visitors tag along on most of their rides. The hot spots locally are Lake Mead, Valley of Fire and Red Rock. There's also a Ruff Ryders chapter out here. There's another club to but can't think of the names. Oh yeah, it's hot as hell out here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome Dlitalien, thank for that info, I'll check on them right away. and I know it's damn hot hahaha, I've lived there before a few years back when I was just a kid.

·
7,649 Posts
whos in your avatar?

·
7,649 Posts
notice how i asked instead of commenting......

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'll be up in Vegas the end of this month! No bike though :disapp: Gotta fly it this time. This is more of a much needed "leisurely vacation". When I mean leasurely I mean gambling and drinking and when I mean vacation I mean gambling and Drinking! However, are there any bike related events or conventions during the last 2 weeks of July I could go to? Id be willing to check those out! :yesnod:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Oh hells yeah. Bike night at Hooters on Sahara Ave. Not sure which date. They have 'em every other Wednesday. I will be in Boston then or else I'd meet up and get wasted w/ ya. So at least one of the Wed. you are there you can go. Also check out www.sincitysportbikes.com for other stuff going on. They forecast about a month out for events. But bike night is tight!! $2 beers and half off wings.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts