Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its about 9:45 or so..I leave the house, and right away, I gotta put her on reserve..WTF!! so im heading down rt 30, just chillin, not literally it was only about 55 degrees so not bad.. :rolleyes: ..anywho, stop and get a drink for myself and Kat..head down to work where DJ is just walking out the door. The city, or "in town" as its called around here for some reason, is pretty busy, but not too crazy yet. So we start out riding the circuit, mess with a mustang, and eclipse and couple other useless races just to have alittle fun, then pull into the local turkey hill (no gas man, not a turkey ON a hill :rolleyes: ) and in rolls a ZX9, full D&D exhaust, kawasaki green & purple, chrome rims, sweet sounding ride. we talk for a couple minutes, then we start riding around again, and this guy turns out to be a wheelie machine. and coincidentally, his name is Chris!! :cool: So we're riding down the circuit, splittin lanes, he's wheelien' his brains out on a 2 bald tires, and trying to do stoppies as well. Needless to say the stoppies werent happening with that cue ball front rubber, but he did pull some nice wheelies even so.

so we parked for awhile, shootin the bull,and here comes my 2 sister in law's walkin down the street, with their friend. so we chat for a bit, chris takes kelley for a ride around quick, and of course, the local popo's pull over and give us the ole, get ur ass outta here sign. So we told him, im waiting for another shield since chris took kelley for a ride..he's like, a what? I said a shield, u know a helmet? he's like oh ok, no problem.

so chris gets back, we go around 1 more time, and then split off for home..i forgot to give him my cell number to try and ride again soon, but he was wearing his work jacket, so I know where to call if need be :thumbs:

Stop off for gas for DJ, hit town one more time, and head home.

It was a pretty good ride overall, had some fun, messed with some imports, some stangs, and anything else we could fine that was dumb enuff to race.

Anywho, thats about it..just thought I'd share it. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
It was a very nice night. Wasn't expect it but it was great night for riding. There was this purple stang that I was just, as Gas Man puts it, have dessert. I was very hungry and he was a pu$$. Oh well. Still had some fun out. Tried a burn out as I was sitting still on wasn't having it. So I remember read about a rolling burn out and give it a try. The first few were little bouncy and all. Towards the end I was getting better at it and not as bouncy and longer. Before the week is end I will have smoke rolling. You'll have to ask Matt how they were. I could only feel the tire spinning and not sure how well it looked. Anyways, the ride was great. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the first few looked like your rear end needed adjusted! :lol: ..but towards the end of the ride, it was all good..much much better dude!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah the first few looked like your rear end needed adjusted! :lol: ..but towards the end of the ride, it was all good..much much better dude!! :cool:

I will have smoke coming off of it before she is parked and we will need to get some pics of it on TWF for all to see. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
That ROCKS!!! A nice ride on the circuit, some dessert, and a wheeling 9R!! It can't get much better than that!! I wish I was there, I would have loved to talk to him about his bike...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
That ROCKS!!! A nice ride on the circuit, some dessert, and a wheeling 9R!! It can't get much better than that!! I wish I was there, I would have loved to talk to him about his bike...

It was great. The only thing that could have made it better would have been WOS riding here as well with us.

I think Matt didn't tell about the Busa and CBR XX. Nice bikes. Both all black and there rear ends were sliding all over from them slamming on the throttle. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah, well you could do that on your 750 if you get your butt off the seat and full throttle it in first while pushin down the front end!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, well you could do that on your 750 if you get your butt off the seat and full throttle it in first while pushin down the front end!!

Carrie is going to so slap the sheit out of you now because I will try this. And have a rolling burn out with loads of smoke. :D :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I even had the Kat's back wheel spinning a couple times too... :cool: ....if it wasnt for chri's ninja being green/purple, I could have sworn gas man was down there in york for the weekend. It was definately a beast ride to saythe least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Hey, I even had the Kat's back wheel spinning a couple times too... :cool: ....if it wasnt for chri's ninja being green/purple, I could have sworn gas man was down there in york for the weekend. It was definately a beast ride to saythe least.
We need to see it happen a few more times. You need to break that stock tire in. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Mighty proud of you - want a cookie or a gold star on your forehead?

I want the damn cookie. And it better be a good one. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Remember last one to go on the cookie has to eat it.. Not a good thing at all.. :puke:

I do not want that cookie. :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GSXR750DJ said:
I want the damn cookie. And it better be a good one. :D

he's talking to me...and I sure dont want that cookie..I want his r6!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
he's talking to me...and I sure dont want that cookie..I want his r6!! ;)
Get a jacket and come up here next year and you can ride it. That is if I can ride the Kat. Maybe I will even have an R1 by then. Depends on Oct 25-Dec 31 sales.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you know, if everything in the world depends on me getting a jacket, I cant wait till I do..im gonna be rich!!!!

sure you can ride the Kat, anytime..we'll tear it up. Sweet man, if u get an r1 u can sell me the r6 too! :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you know, if everything in the world depends on me getting a jacket, I cant wait till I do..im gonna be rich!!!!

sure you can ride the Kat, anytime..we'll tear it up. Sweet man, if u get an r1 u can sell me the r6 too! :dthumb:
If or when I get an R1 the R6 is going to be a track bike. That is unless something unforeseeable happens and I go to the track and don't like it - doubt it though. I could help you find a nice R6 though.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top