• LOOKS BAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
led help need input please:)

need help did any body here of nightstalker leds if so what do u think :cheers: :bluemc: :bowdown: GSXR 750 rules :dthumb: jayubusa cant touch this :h8: :rofl3: :leaving: :here:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
sick01ram said:
:scratch: any info
Nope just :whore: ing since I have no clue what this thread is about. :lol:

OH and :welcome: 14funs750 and sick01ram :twfrox: :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I think something about opinions on LED nightstalker lights.... a pic would be helpfull. But LED's are the only way to go!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I tried that on a bike once before! But then I realized that neons, strobes, led's like that...are just to make up for being lesser than what you want! my :2cents:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gas Man said:
I tried that on a bike once before! But then I realized that neons, strobes, led's like that...are just to make up for being lesser than what you want! my :2cents:
???????????????? :bonk: Those LED look sick. I'm getting it for my Busa . By the way my Busa Dynoes at 173.2 RWHP So I don't know about being lesser then you want it's more about standing out from a million other bikes with the same old boring mods. My hat goes off to anybody who wants to break away from the pack in one way or another :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is good amount of power...and maybe you are a exception...but many times I see people that have bike "x" but want bike "z" but can't for some reason...so they start putting on stupid crap (in my opinion) like lights....

But like I said, I can appreciate lights and such but I figure I'll leave that for low rider cars and semi-trucks!

·
Registered
893 Posts
We're actually NightStalkerFX's #1 dealer ... their lights are sick - brightest ones you'll find, and the nicest made (the housings are CNC'd aluminum with shatter-proof glass).

Yeah yeah yeah ... I know, it's squidly, but I honestly think the things look cool as hell at night.

- Roach

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
We're actually NightStalkerFX's #1 dealer ... their lights are sick - brightest ones you'll find, and the nicest made (the housings are CNC'd aluminum with shatter-proof glass).

Yeah yeah yeah ... I know, it's squidly, but I honestly think the things look cool as hell at night.
- Roach
Exactly and well put!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Well as soon as i get some money together im def getting some Green led lights to light up my bike. casue u know it would look sweet. the lime green biek with lime green lights. yeah i knwo it will look like a squid at night, but u know what the women will go nuts over it. and then when im riding in the day in the twisties there not on. and when some arse hole says somethign to me at night if i have them on i will just say OK lets go for a ride tomarrow during the day and smoke his arse or just beat him down. LMAO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:yikes: wow THANKS 4 THE INFO JUST GOT THE LIGHTS THEY KICK ASS THEY ARENT CHEAP BUT AND I LOOKED AT ALOT OF LIGHTS LAURA AT SPEED WERKS SAID THE NIGHT STALKERS R THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST :iagree: SHE IS RIGHT THANKS 4 THE INFO POST PIC SOOOOOOOOOON :cheers: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: gsxr750 rules :iagree: :phat: jayabusa r u ever going 2 :cry: keep up FOR ALL OTHERS THAT DONT AGREE WITH THE LEDS :loser: :bslap: :chair: :wtf: :h16:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well Ram...you need to post up pics!! :nopicsbs:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they wiil be posted sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn so u can :drool: over :wredx: GSXR750 rocks :iagree: :dthumb: JAYABUSA arent u done looking at my tail lights :here: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
sick01ram said:
they wiil be posted sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn so u can :drool: over :wredx: GSXR750 rocks :iagree: :dthumb: JAYABUSA arent u done looking at my tail lights :here: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still waiting! :tt: :tt:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts