Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scenario
Dark
Rainy
Temps in the 50's
Traveling on a state highway, speed limit 55
Hills and curves

What I see
A woman in a Buick applying MASCARA to her eyelashes with the lit mirror shining in her face.

How quickly do you think her eyes could have adjusted? :cursin:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I HATE women who do that!!!!!!! Pisses me off!!!!! She's be the type of woman that if she caused an accident she'd worry about her F*in make up. :rant:
:cursin:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Back in the 70's, before I became the outstanding, upright citizen I am today, I had a buddy who won several bets with his ability to drive his 225 down the highway while eating a Big Mac in one hand and rolling one with his other hand and not spilling a "leaf" from either one

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
i used to shave while driving...but that got kinda difficult with a blade and shaving cream, so I stopped that... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I saw someone doing that the other day and wanted to slam on my breaks as i saw her in my rear-view mirror. She was riding on my arse not paying attention as she was putting on the make-up. It didn't matter how much make-up she had, none of it was going to help her. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I love to eat taco bell, talk dirty to CJD on the phone, and drive down 696 at 90!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
I love to eat taco bell, talk dirty to CJD on the phone, and drive down 696 at 90!!

I think that is your favorite thing to do now adays isn't it. I'm telling Matthew. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I think that is your favorite thing to do now adays isn't it. I'm telling Matthew. :D

matthew already knows...and btw, the next check needs to have another zero on the end gas man!! ;)

·
Registered
392 Posts
When I worked at "The Restaurant" :wink: I used to drive to work while doing my hair, makeup, and getting dressed all at the same time while smoking and eating. :D :leaving: Hey, I was skilled! :lol: Not to mention the time my pantyhose were wet when I left the house, and dried them on the way in with them hanging out the window. Boy, that got me some looks on the highway!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
When I worked at "The Restaurant" :wink: I used to drive to work while doing my hair, makeup, and getting dressed all at the same time while smoking and eating. :D :leaving: Hey, I was skilled! :lol: Not to mention the time my pantyhose were wet when I left the house, and dried them on the way in with them hanging out the window. Boy, that got me some looks on the highway!!!! :lol:
OMG girl!! You dried your pantyhose while hanging them out the window?!?!?! :rofl: Now that is classic!!!! I would have loved to see that!!!!!! :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CrunchieJD said:

we havent had a panty hose out the window routine in quite a while, but we still to thru the traditional makeup, eating,smoking, drinking, and hair routine on a regular basis.. ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Geez, I talk on the phone and I feel bad. I can't believe y'all do or did that stuff!

Hey you know us, you have a wonderful group on here don't you. hehehe :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
Why were they wet!?!?! :D :confused: :skep: :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts