Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Interesting!
Take somebody with the nards and natural talent put them with the right equipment and instructor and whalaa, instant knee dragger. :whistle:

I remember my first touch down!
It was on Hwy 215 ridding an 88 GSXR 750!
After the 3ed corner of dragging, I damn near spun the rear out :yikes: for what could have a been a bad crash. Scared the s$!t out of me and I didn't have the balls to try again for a while. :nonod:
Oh what fun it was after learning how to control the throttle! :drool: :lol:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
NOT BAD AT ALL. ALL I NEED NOW IS FULL LEATHERS AND OCTOBER TO COME SO I CAN GET ON THE TRACK...OR JUST FULL LEATHERS. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Great info there Twisty. Is this how you learned or did you just go out and do it?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I remember my first knee down like it was last year. :lol: It was on my Katana 600 in the bus stop at Putnam Park.

Man, that magazine would be hard to read with some of their different terminology. For instance: "Strewth, mate, that's better than a 'roo sanger and a cold tinny - I can see why you lot all do this bike lark now." WTF? :lol:

·
Banned
474 Posts
I remeber the first time I dragged my knee

I was in a parking lot on a pocket rocket :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going around in circles... BOI did I do a number on those knee pucks!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
I remeber the first time I dragged my knee

I was in a parking lot on a pocket rocket :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going around in circles... BOI did I do a number on those knee pucks!!!
Hey me too!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
One of these days i will astually get to push enough to knee down. crap roads and traffic everywhere. I'll just have to hit the track.

·
Registered
53 Posts
How do I actually read this article? When I click on the thumbnail it shows up in a readable size for about a half second, then it reduces to fit the image in one screen and it is unreadable.

Sorry, a little computer illiterate here.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Willis said:
How do I actually read this article? When I click on the thumbnail it shows up in a readable size for about a half second, then it reduces to fit the image in one screen and it is unreadable.

Sorry, a little computer illiterate here.

There should be an option somewhere to see full size. If not, save the pictures to your HD and open them with a photo viewing program.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ok, I got it, I first tried right clicking on the thumbnail and saving the picture, but when I zoomed in on that one I had nothing but big blurs for letters, If I click on it and open it first, then right click on the bigger version and save, then I can zoom in on the information and read it.

(in case there are any other people as retarded as I am)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I wont call you retard because you took the time to download it.
You must be getting soft with your old age!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts