1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
LOL That was wrong. If you are at work...let me tell you to make sure you know this..

THIS IS NOT WORK SAFE!!!! But funny.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
zx636r said:
man i wanted to listen to that but im at work. wtf

At 33 secs...get ready to turn the volume down. LOL

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Man, that is PERFECTLY safe for work. That's the whole point of it, isn't it? :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is funny... I expected something like that... a figured it would just be somebody screamin or somin...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sent this to everyone on my buddy list. hehehehe

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yup i got home and cranked it way the fcuk up cause i couldent hear it.
nice real nice. lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:sorry: :zowned:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
i'm pretty sure evey one in the Air Force heard that one. I sent it to so many people and it's probably still snow balling.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I sent it to Carrie at work and told her she needed to have her volume up all the way to hear it. So she did. :lol: She called me laughing so damn hard and knew ppl heard it around her. She told me that that was wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Man, that is PERFECTLY safe for work. That's the whole point of it, isn't it? :D
Depends on where you work and how quickly you want 3 days in the street for offending your coworkers. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I sent it to Carrie at work and told her she needed to have her volume up all the way to hear it. So she did. :lol: She called me laughing so damn hard and knew ppl heard it around her. She told me that that was wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :rofl: That is great crap DJ!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts