1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
hahahaha...That Shiats funnay...

"Shes hittin' em on the head wit her bible.BWAHAHAHAHA" :lol: :lol: :willy: :willy: :bash:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
are you just a bored person to find this stuff or what ??? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
are you just a bored person to find this stuff or what ??? :lol:

A magician never reveals his secrets! :pat:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Magician NUTTIN!!! He's a :whore: that spends all day in front of PC. Plus he just got a promotion which means he's doing even less "real work" and will be doin more :whore: 'in and more :whore: research!! WHAT A :whore: :D

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Gas Man... I take it you believe N4S is a :whore: would that be a correct a assumption?

-:bonk:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Hey Gas Man....his new promotion has him doing more work then he did before. :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey Gas Man....his new promotion has him doing more work then he did before. :lol:

Apparently not much more!! :runaway:

That was fricking hilarous! I wish there was a video to go along with it. That guy must have pi$$ed his pants. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Low said:
Gas Man... I take it you believe N4S is a :whore: would that be a correct a assumption?

-:bonk:
Well, he is the resident :whore: ! Look at his post numbers.. He and I joined at the same time and he's got double what I got!! :wtf: He is everything of a :whore: and nuttin more!!

DJ, when ever you get a promotion, you are never doing more. The higher you get in the scheme and the pay scale, the less you do. All it really is, that you make yourself look busy! He just getting better at it and therefor is getting more promotions!! DUH!!!

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts