Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the first on is what i wish i could get if i was a milliionare, the second is what i iwll get if i ever have enough money
1st pic is a little over 40k second is a little over 20k
and out of all the bikes in the world these are the sexiest bikes

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Those bikes are sweet looking. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:cry: :sob: i hate you why you got to make me feel like i dont like my bike and whant to replace it

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
caseu you will most likley never get a chance to replace it with one of those and if you do you probably have enought money to buy all of us one.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
zx636r said:
caseu you will most likley never get a chance to replace it with one of those and if you do you probably have enought money to buy all of us one.
sh!t bill gate proly cant buy all of us one

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now there ur wrong, little old bill cna buy use eash one of those and a private jet and a hugh house and still ahve money. he is a billionare, not millions but billions. i know its a little hard to think of how much money that is but its way way way too much for one person. and its hard as he!! to spend a billion dollars.
lol but yeah i get where your going, a joke
but this was in another forum about billionares and if you actually figure how much they really have its ridiculose.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well i wouldent have trouble spending a billion

here now you got me goin

a bike of every kind i like (all the sport bikes on the market)

all the dirt vehicalls i whant (quads dirtbikes sand rails ect)

a great vehicle for my mother sister and i

a house for my mother and two others for me and my sister

all the water craft stuff i whant(jet skis jet boats boats house boat ect)

get my mom a bunch of cloths and stuff she whants

buy moto GP3 :lol:

buy a busseness so i can live off that for the rest of my life

buy about ten houses and rent them out

and i would honestly give a majority of whats left to a good charity b/c after some of this stuff it is just wasting money and i frown on people that do thast!! :dthumb: :drool:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you do realize that after all of this you would be giving charity like 500 million dollars and thats if you basically buy some really big houses. lol

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
zx636r said:
you do realize that after all of this you would be giving charity like 500 million dollars and thats if you basically buy some really big houses. lol
oh no because a decent house were i am going to buy is about 1.5 million and a good one that i WILL buy when i am older is about 2.8 million hard to believe but in the castraville salinis area there are some crazy houses and it is just the market right now

but also did i mention all those bikes are fully souped up and ready to get repared if i need becuase i own a yammaha suzuki kawasaki honda aprilla shop all in one!! lol it will be big but hey a mans got to have what he whants lol

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im def far from a kid. :rant: i just love the bikes. there was a post in my other forum that put into prespective how much a billion actually is.

also do ppl from WOS come with u to ur races.
also if i come to the one in PA, do i get to come to the pits?

·
Registered
543 Posts
What is that second bike? The silver one? That may be the hottest looking bike I've EVER seen! :drool:

:bluemc:
-G

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
both are mv aguats the second is a 1000 1+1 they alsomake it with red instead of the blue and last year it has a metalic green instead of blue. very expensive and very nice bikes

·
Registered
543 Posts
Good LORD!!!!! Do those things come with flight suits?! Damn they're sweet! Maybe I'll peg one of those for my retirement gift to myself! :drool:

:bluemc:
-G

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i would def buy one of those for 20k before i would ever buy a harley

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
zx636r said:
ok the first on is what i wish i could get if i was a milliionare, the second is what i iwll get if i ever have enough money
1st pic is a little over 40k second is a little over 20k
and out of all the bikes in the world these are the sexiest bikes
If the R1 had a SSS it would be the sexiest bike!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW.... you guys are really bored!!! :whore:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
zx636r said:
im def far from a kid. :rant: i just love the bikes. there was a post in my other forum that put into prespective how much a billion actually is.

also do ppl from WOS come with u to ur races.
also if i come to the one in PA, do i get to come to the pits?
You can come in the pits, But then you will be my pit bietch...:lol:

There is only a few tracks that block the pits so you are free to move about @ most races. I know some of the guys are trying to get down to the Mid-ohio races but I havent heard of anyone wanting to tag along with me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts