Two Wheel Forums banner

Loading & Hauling your bike!!

10K views 85 replies 16 participants last post by  Gas Man 
i just hauled mine 3 hours or so and all i did was strap two pull tie down things i use for my dirt bike

did a lot of testing before we took off and was comfortable with the sterdiness and dident have to much trouble on the way home except for one pot hole that made the tire turn and the bike lean a lil but nothing major at all

i have the exact same ramp it has a arch to it so u dont scrape the bottom of the bike!!

you are oakie lol that person ramp is kinda wierd!?!?!? :lol: :thumbs:

Gas Man said:
That's what I was thinking Capt! I still don't like the way it "gives" a bit at the hinge when standing on it! Going to hit the hardware store thursday to see about maybe a bracket or somin...to sturdy it up a bit!

Bull, put the pipe down! You just don't get it!! When walking the bike up the ramp, it is WAY easier to have a ramp for the person... I mean WAY easier!!! So sit down and learn somin!
:lol: chill dude i have okie in me too!! :lol: i know it is i am just givin ya a hard time .....what you dident like the okie remark :lol: i havce the ramp though :dthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.