Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's no different than regular dating. . at least with these you know right up front they're completely crazy. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Crazy.... :lol: Ok... at least you k now they have a History... and If you plan for the future... you can hook up with one when you turn 80... :skep:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Pigface1 said:
It's no different than regular dating. . at least with these you know right up front they're completely crazy. :rofl:

:withstupi I think I will stick with the Russian Mail order bride catalog that came yesterday. LOL :dthumb: :luck:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Intellect and common sense do not evade me.
Ok, so why is she behind bars? :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Too funny.. That entertained me for like 10 minutes.. lol.. Alot of bis in there - surprise surprise.. Probably riding the kotex love machine in there.. Don't dare to ask what that is because, I warned you and you don't want to know - saw it on a documentary about bitches behind bars..

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'm a troll... but 3 out of 100 pictures where of some what attractive women.....

Well at least I noticed... :sorry:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Low said:
I'm a troll... but 3 out of 100 pictures where of some what attractive women.....

Well at least I noticed... :sorry:
This chick gets out in a month and you can Add to Cart for $3 I think.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Pigface1 said:
yeah, but did you read the profile? If you take her, you better be the type of guy that likes to let his woman cheat or at least be a swinger. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I'd hit it! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Elaine and I'd hit this too...

But what is whacked is that you ave to pay $3 to contact them... :wtf:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
$3? Damn she is a cheap ho.. lol..

Ok you axed for it.. The kotex love machine is this..

In women's prison they take a tampon and they wrap it around a toilet paper roll and then they tape the shyt out of it so it resembles - you know wtf it resembles need I spell everything out for you mfrs? - then they somehow make it so it straps on.. the more butch of the two females straps it on and they do their biz-ness.. That's what these "bi" bitches are doing locked up in there.. Riding that kotex love machine.. Super freaks..

Bonus story - my friend got drunk once and went up to the local women's prison.. He kept saying he was going to go up there and stick his unit through the fence and tell them to suck it.. We were like yeah whatever and kept playing cards.. He left and never came back.. We thought hell that mfr passed out somewhere or something, whatever.. 4am the phone rings and he is calling from the clink.. He got up there and did what he said.. Turns out he was too drunk to realize after dark is lock down and no one was out there anyways.. So he is yelling and screaming with his little guy sticking through the fence - oh and genius didn't think of the double fences with like 10' in between.. So the spot lights come on and the tower guard calls in the suburban and they let the dogs out, etc. He sees all this happening and it probably took him a minute because he was so wasted and he tries to run.. So he takes like two steps and one foot goes into a huge rut and one foot stays on solid ground.. Sprained his ankle, busted his head on a nearby rock when he fell and got busted for felony trespassing on prison property.. They didn't get him for indecent exposure and we told him either they couldn't see it or they felt sorry for you.. lol.. We were all too drunk to go pick him up so we told him to call back in the morning.. He was pissed.. Stupid fIRETRucker..

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
Elaine and I'd hit this too...

But what is whacked is that you ave to pay $3 to contact them... :wtf:
No doubt she is hot and not in a white trash prison bitch kind of way like that first cheap ho you wanted to hit..

I wish it was like OTIS - you guys ever see that shyt? Check this out:

OTIS

Type in either MDOC # 362656
or Marshall Mathers to check out Enimem's record.. lol..
Any of those bitches on the prison date website would be on there too if they are from Michigan.. Its a fun site to check out.. Type in your last name and see if you can find any relatives.. My cousin, who is currently incarerated, when he was on payrole showed me that and showed me some major mass murders, etc. but I can't remember their names, etc.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts