Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dthumb:

Yup, I owe some overdue praise on Speedwerks, and Laura specifically. As none of you will remember, I recently had my bike out of action due to a 'friend' & a disc lock left on my bike.

D'oh! Need help, no front brakes!

Well, a riding veteran at work, offered to give me a hand fixing the bike. He believed as many here did that it was a f'ed rotor. So checking around locally I find the rotor for about $277. I decided to try Speedwerks after I read they offered a discount for TWF members.

I got my rotor for about $167, and my friend helped me put it on myself, saving me another $100+ in labor. Happily putting me back on the road and loving every minute of it.

Thanx Speedwerks, and thanks again to Laura for the extra effort & help.

I recommend them heartily, and look forward to ordering from them again. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Glad to see you are back on the road!

Also Speedwerks is awesome, they reply to everyone's question and concerns, I PM'd Roach this morning with the engine problem in the SV and he got back with me with-in an hour I think. So to the crew at Speedwerks :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah S.W. rocks!! Jay...I remember that thread and I'm glad to heat that you got it all fixed up...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Face it Laura...you guys rock and you know it! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts