Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and galls; :here:
Looking for new games!
I am wondering what is the best bike game you have played or know of, and what platform it is on.
I love Road Rash but, it is old and graphics suck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
What game system do you have or are you talking about for the computer??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
The Moto GP games on PS2 are good.

If you're going to play online, see if there's a new Motocross Madness. You can d/l add-on tracks, etc.

Right now I just play NCAA 2005 Football, NFL 2K5, and various other sports games on PS2.

There's a new Ghost Recon out on the PC if you like realistic shooters and not the death match sort of blow everything up games.
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
What game system do you have or are you talking about for the computer??
The question is for any or all systems!
I run Windows XP on my PC and have PS2.
Thinking of the X Box but, not yet.
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pigface1 said:
The Moto GP games on PS2 are good.

If you're going to play online, see if there's a new Motocross Madness. You can d/l add-on tracks, etc.

Right now I just play NCAA 2005 Football, NFL 2K5, and various other sports games on PS2.

There's a new Ghost Recon out on the PC if you like realistic shooters and not the death match sort of blow everything up games.
I was referring to Street bike games or race games such as Moto GP.
I have the first one rented the 2ed (not impressed), wondering about the 3ed.

As far as shooter games;
I am a big fan of Resident Evil (all) and like games.

This post is directed more to finding some new Bike games.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Here are some motorcycle games I have found. Hope this helps.




TT Super Bikes Playstation 2
Crescent Suzuki Racing: Superbikes & Super Sidecars Playstation 2
MTX: Mototrax Playstation 2
MX Unleashed Playstation 2
ZX Superstar Playstation 2
MX Superfly Playstation 2
Moto GP Platinum Playstation 2
Moto GP3 Playstation 2
Moto GP2 Playstation 2
Moto GP Playstation 2
Riding Spirits Playstation 2

Moto Racer II Classic Playstation
Superbike 2000 Classic Playstation
Street Scooters Playstation
Ducati World Playstation
Motocross Mania - Budget Playstation
Extreme 500 Playstation

Sports Superbike 2 Windows 95/98/XP
Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology 2 Windows 95/98/XP
Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology Windows 95/98/XP
Moto Racer 3 Windows 95/98/XP
Superbikes 2001 Classic Windows 95/98/XP
Motocross Madness 2 Windows 95/98/XP
Superbikes 2000 Classic Windows 95/98/XP
Superbike 2000 (DVD Packaging) Windows 95/98/XP
Extreme 500 Windows 95/98/XP
Silkolene Honda Motocross GP Windows 95/98/XP
Suzuki Alstare - Extreme Racing Windows 95/98/XP

MX Unleashed Xbox
MX 2002 Xbox
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thx DJ :dthumb:

I just ordered Crescent Suzuki Racing.

Most to all the rest I new about.

There just doesn't seam to be a big choice for street bikes in the gamers world.
I guess all the potential game designers are out riding there bikes instead of making some program for a game. :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
well the most realistic moto game is unleashed as stated above
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
If you're talking consoles, it's not. But, unleashed is dirt, Moto GP is GP circuits and a true sim.

On the PC for dirt, although it's a few years old, nothing still has touched Motocross Madness 2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
jeeps84 said:
I was referring to Street bike games or race games such as Moto GP.
I have the first one rented the 2ed (not impressed), wondering about the 3ed.

As far as shooter games;
I am a big fan of Resident Evil (all) and like games.

This post is directed more to finding some new Bike games.
Screw it, just get Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That way you can run all the bikes and kill people at the same time. :lol:

What didn't impress you about Moto GP? Some people don't like it b/c it's hard, but any sim will be like that. Adjust the settings until you learn how to play it better, there's no other console street bike game that touches it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Screw it, just get Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That way you can run all the bikes and kill people at the same time. :lol:

What didn't impress you about Moto GP? Some people don't like it b/c it's hard, but any sim will be like that. Adjust the settings until you learn how to play it better, there's no other console street bike game that touches it.
san andreas is the ****
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GP was cool!
GP 2 wasn't any better, so I never bought it!
I haven't played 3 yet.

As for San Andreas, I have played it.
Its on my to get list.
My PS2 collects dust in the summer and wore out in the winter!
Its time to update my game collection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Hey guys and galls; :here:
Looking for new games!
I am wondering what is the best bike game you have played or know of, and what platform it is on.
I love Road Rash but, it is old and graphics suck!

I played a few of them. Alot of the motorcycle games really suck ass. I am not a fan of motogp for the playstation2. The physics are not that great and it feels fake. The best motorcycle game by far is motogp 2 for the xbox. The physics are great and its fun to just beat your ghost time. Also has online play. Grand theft auto, it isnt a motorcycle game, but the motorcycles in it are TONS of fun to ride.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top