Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here.
I just moved from Colorado Springs to No Louisiana and I'm looking for people to ride with, not to mention places to ride that you can't see three miles straight ahead of you :yaewn:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome:

There are a few guys on here from that area.

Stick around you'll like it here!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Welcome to TWF! And welcome to Louisiana! Im in SoLa and my wife has alot of family in shreveport. When i get the guts to go meet them we'll hook up and explore since ive never stopped in shreveport. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JK_DILLA said:
Welcome to TWF! And welcome to Louisiana! Im in SoLa and my wife has alot of family in shreveport. When i get the guts to go meet them we'll hook up and explore since ive never stopped in shreveport. :cheers: :cheers:
:dthumb: Sounds good :dthumb:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jeeps84 said:
Sounds like time for a tank bag with a clear map pocket! :2cents: :luck:
Oh, yeah! :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Sounds like time for a tank bag with a clear map pocket! :2cents: :luck:
yeah.....that is def a future investment of mine.... i am goin to take a good trip this summer and hopefully head out of state.....not to shabby for a 16 year old :thumbs:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
yeah.....that is def a future investment of mine.... i am goin to take a good trip this summer and hopefully head out of state.....not to shabby for a 16 year old :thumbs:
Is that legal? :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Is that legal? :lol:
idk??? but i will try....if not i will just go round cali....i think thast will be cool for me to do that on my own.....idk we will see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts