Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'm sorry... for ya... My work is confidential… Yeah I’m a PC tech… :flush: So I’m in a building full of cubs and Pods (4 to a cube) but my office is behind a card access door and an additional key locked door… And just today I have acquired an additional office in another building… So now I guess I have two plus double the work... :willy:

- :leaving:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
twisty said:
Yeah it sux, I have never not had an office
Yeah but what sucks the most is...No more morning naps!!...I won't work in a facility without an office, even then, people still won't leave me alone. If I were in a cube, you would read about me climbing up onto the water cooler with my .308 :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
im sorry but what is a cube ???

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
Short for cubical. It's a little tiny confined space that some offices have. Usually Consisiting of a desk and a computer. Ever seen a bathroom stall?!?! Well that's what they kind of remind me of....Only bigger...But not by much. :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
hey i wont be stuck at no desk i am goin to be something that gets to do stuff all day instead of look at a computer!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
Go rent the movie, "Office Space".

As for me, I have turned the second bedroom of my apartment into an office. Plus, I have the regular apartment office across the street. Whenever I decide to build a house (or should I say "IF"?), then I will build an office in the house.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Captain... Exactly.. Bull..go rent Office space if youve never seen it u must...

And as for me.. im a Cuby..damn the bank.. but later this year itll be Police with my car for a office... and then ill got my .308 too..lol and wont get in trouble for it.. or my AR15 or Shotty.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts