Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<------- BOSTON you're my HOME. Congrats to the Red Sox. Please, no one be a hater, we deserve and worked hard for this.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I personally follow baseball about as much as I watch the grass grow..but Congrats to the Red Sox! 4 Game Sweep! :dthumb:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I was going to say it's akin to watching paint dry... But, congrats to the BoSox on a long deserved championship.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya guys. While I believe Baseball is the long time American past time...it's kinda turned into that...a past time. I don't watch it much. But I did watch that last game, but only because I was in the bar and it was on. It was kinda cool to watch something that historic happen. I mean 86 years and the curse...it's all kinda cool.

Congrads to the Red Sox! At least the Yanks didn't win it again. The Yanks and their fans need serperate buses to haul just their egos. I love see that taken from them and the underdog win!!!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Congrats to the Sox, and you JDOG, but jeeez.... imagine.... what it would have done for baseball if the sox blew 4 games in a row and lost.. The curse would be the biggest story this side of Velveeta Cheese!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
ESPN did a study - 90 minute game. They averaged like 200 games. In 90 minutes of tape guess how much actual playing time? 2-1/2 minutes! That is insane. Maybe that is a good theory I should use in the bedroom if you know what I mean - that could make me a hero from 30 seconds to like 60 minutes - I will have to look into that more.. lol..

I am not a baseball fan though. I can't stand to watch baseball, basketball or golf. It doesn't interest me - waaaayy too slow. Plus the strike with baseball left a bad taste in my mouth.

I like to play baseball though.

But anyways forget that - 4 score and 6 years ago the Red Sox with their $0.14 carton of milk won it in 1918 - So 86 years later they win again! Tear it up! Congrats! If Boston were Detroit the city would be A-blazing.. lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
ESPN did a study - 90 minute game. They averaged like 200 games. In 90 minutes of tape guess how much actual playing time? 2-1/2 minutes! That is insane. Maybe that is a good theory I should use in the bedroom if you know what I mean - that could make me a hero from 30 seconds to like 60 minutes - I will have to look into that more.. lol..

I am not a baseball fan though. I can't stand to watch baseball, basketball or golf. It doesn't interest me - waaaayy too slow. Plus the strike with baseball left a bad taste in my mouth.

I like to play baseball though.

But anyways forget that - 4 score and 6 years ago the Red Sox with their $0.14 carton of milk won it in 1918 - So 86 years later they win again! Tear it up! Congrats! If Boston were Detroit the city would be A-blazing.. lol..

Ive seen that study!! I couldnt believe it at first, but when you think about it..actual playing time, not counting TV timeouts, warmups, arguements, 7th inning stretch, etc.

and they call themselves atheletes... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I was happy that Boston won!!! The Yankees ALWAYS win! Bought time they decided to BLOW IT!! :lol:

Char = A NY Mets fan! And YES! I know they suck hard core as well as my football team does...49ers!! But one day...One day we'll go to the championships...Prolly not in my life time though!! lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts