Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown :(
BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that muthaf*%@#r upside the head :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that muthaf*%@#r upside the head :bash:

hhhmmmm.... voilent person are ya? :wink:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
Damn! That's one hell of a workout! Now if only my cousin would let me just bitch slap her...LOL Ohhhh that would make me feel so much better! No to mention I'd get my workout! :lol:

:hug: Carrie!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
The perfect answer to life's tricky problems :bash:

·
Registered
97 Posts
yea too bad there are only so many jobs to move around to. because thats about the only place I realy feel like doing that.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Wonderful! I get a good workout then just about everynight DJ walks in the door at 3am. :lol:

LOL But I bet he got a better work out from where is was till 3am. :bash: Ok since i dont know either of you that was uncalled for. :luck:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Ace said:
LOL But I bet he got a better work out from where is was till 3am. :bash: Ok since i dont know either of you that was uncalled for. :luck:
:lol: :lol: Yea lifting a beer bottle! :thumbs:

·
Registered
175 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:

prolly doesn't take that many muscles to haul off and kick 'em in the crotch, either.

:bash: :dthumb: :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Violet said:
prolly doesn't take that many muscles to haul off and kick 'em in the crotch, either.

:bash: :dthumb: :whistle:

why is it women always wanna kick us guys in the crotch.. :eek: :sob:

;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay Violet....change it to punch em in the crotch :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm short, but i'm not THAT short. LOL oh, and N4S... did i saw specifically kick a *guy* in the crotch? i was trying not to discriminate based on sex.

:seeya: :bash: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Violet said:
i'm short, but i'm not THAT short. LOL oh, and N4S... did i saw specifically kick a *guy* in the crotch? i was trying not to discriminate based on sex.

:seeya: :bash: :lol:

i cant say I know what getting kicked in the crotch feels like from a female perspective :lol: ..but i know it aint fun if ur a guy.. :eek:

·
Registered
175 Posts
although i think we have the upper hand in that area... as it relates to getting kicked... it still sucks. trust me. :sorry: :lol: :sob:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Violet said:
although i think we have the upper hand in that area... as it relates to getting kicked... it still sucks. trust me. :sorry: :lol: :sob:

i'll take ur word for it girl ;) i dont plan on having my sex change operation until DJ gets his first.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yes this is true but it only takes a second to pop in the clip, pull back the slide and bust a cap in their A$$ also.

Violence is good - it is what keeps the world balanced and the PC'ers on edge..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey I think that virtual bitch slap chick is hott!!! Sorry, couldn't help it!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts