Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this might be the time to quit??

FOREMAN, Ark. - A leap of faith proved hazardous for a smoker in need of a cigarette fix after a night on the town.

Jeff Foran suffered trauma to his nose, eyes and chin after jumping from a car traveling 55-60 mph. Authorities said he was trying to retrieve a cigarette blown out of the passenger-side window.

Foran, 38, took the leap Saturday night, state police Trooper Jamie Gravier said.

The driver of the car, Jerry Glenn Nelson, said Foran had asked him earlier in the evening to be a designated driver after a night of drinking.

"Nelson said Foran was smoking a cigarette when it blew out the window and Foran jumped out the window to retrieve the cigarette. Nelson said he was driving between 55 and 60 mph when Foran jumped out," the trooper said.

“Foran did the right thing and asked his buddy to drive him home,” Gravier said. “It was obvious he was extremely intoxicated.”

Gravier added: “If anything could make him stop smoking, this should be it. The man is lucky to be alive.”

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
think they need to find out what was in that cigarette... there has to be something else in it to make him do something like that... or maybe he is just stupid :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Achohol was very involved in this one!

I must have mis-heard it... I thought the radio said he was a officer as well...a drunk off duty officer... :scratch:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
:lol: Nice story.
:iagree: , while that is a funny story; it just goes to show you how pathetic people are when it comes to stuff like that. I've been like alcohol free for like two months ! Hello, my name is Bryan and I've never been nor will be an alcoholic. But I'll trade some AA chips for gas for my bike? Any takers?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
One of my best friends jumped out of a moving car one time. Him and his girlfriend were fighting, and he told her to pull over and let him out or he was going to jump out. Well she locked the door, and wouldn't pull over. So he unlocked the door, and jumped out, and rolled down the street. He broke both of his arms. I still make fun of him for it, but he said he would never do some stupid [email protected] like that again. He jokes about it now. he'll say something like dude I'll jump out, then he'll [email protected] no I won't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
SVupON1 said:
One of my best friends jumped out of a moving car one time. Him and his girlfriend were fighting, and he told her to pull over and let him out or he was going to jump out. Well she locked the door, and wouldn't pull over. So he unlocked the door, and jumped out, and rolled down the street. He broke both of his arms. I still make fun of him for it, but he said he would never do some stupid [email protected] like that again. He jokes about it now. he'll say something like dude I'll jump out, then he'll [email protected] no I won't! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's messed up man. I wouldn't understand why she'd lock the door knowing that he can just unlock it himself. I've opened the door and unbuckled people's seat belt before cause they said that. I told them not to get caught under the rear wheel cause I didn't want like a manslaughter charge! Itw as all a joke though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts