Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

LOL I have a hard enought trouble holding my 6 or so beers. 60 would have hurt me just a bit to much. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What that article forgot to mention was after they had him checked out at the hospital, they ticketed him for DUI and "open achololic beverage in a vechicle".... LMAO!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
What that article forgot to mention was after they had him checked out at the hospital, they ticketed him for DUI and "open achololic beverage in a vechicle".... LMAO!!
dam you got here b4 me i was thinking the same :dthumb: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wellllllllllllll.....This is something you don't hear about everyday! He'll probably go to the pub and tell all his friends how "pissed" he was, when he found out he was trapped in cold, wet snow. :flush:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
That must be some holiday...60 bottles...was he headed to the Gap to meet up with TWF and WOS?...Let's see...500mls divided by 29.57 mls/oz equals 16.9 oz...Hey!!! He was drinkin' Tall Boys!! No wonder he was staggering down the road!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I don't believe it at all. It's all BS. The amount of snow that would melt from peeing.....can't even fill up the back seat of a car so this is BS. Trust me, I spent last night seeing how much snow I could melt from peeing after killing 16 talls and boy am I feeling it today!! LOL

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nice one chev. Thanks for testing this one for us. :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Wellllllllllllll.....This is something you don't hear about everyday! He'll probably go to the pub and tell all his friends how "pissed" he was, when he found out he was trapped in cold, wet snow. :flush:
Weeerd! Ahhhhhhh! :here: :lol:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
chev said:
Trust me, I spent last night seeing how much snow I could melt from peeing after killing 16 talls and boy am I feeling it today!! LOL

:dthumb: We have a true scientist in our ranks fella's :D Way to go chev!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
:dthumb: We have a true scientist in our ranks fella's :D Way to go chev!
What you all don't understand is that Chev is like 7 ft 6 in's tall!!! 16 is nothing!!! :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts