Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Showed up to steroids hearings wearing suit tailored during his baseball steroid use days :lol:
Mark has done some major shrinking since his baseball days :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
I agree. He is a loser like all the others who took the drug. Anyone who has a record and did steroids should be stripped of it. They cheated, plain and simple. :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
jetskifast said:
Showed up to steroids hearings wearing suit tailored during his baseball steroid use days :lol:
Mark has done some major shrinking since his baseball days :crazy:
Yeah, saw on the news, he's lost 40 lbs since he retired.

Hmmm, he never used steroids?? :scratch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Bikerdude said:
I agree. He is a loser like all the others who took the drug. Anyone who has a record and did steroids should be stripped of it. They cheated, plain and simple. :bash:
i agree its cheating, but what should we do about gaylord perry's records...he admitted to cutting baseballs and using sandpaper to scuff them...thats cheating also..he was the first ot win the CY young award in both leagues...do we take away his records and throw him out of the hall of fame...what about sousa and his corked bat...thats cheating...cant say one is and one isnt.

this is a hard one, i agree something has to be done, but its not just black and white....I feel bad for roger marris and his family and his record since it was definately done by a guy on steroids (Mcguire)....I think the damage has been done and not much you can do about it. just have to make sure its not done again....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Ahhhh, Ted.....still a :troll:....

Whatever.

McGwire (and Sosa) basically saved baseball in the late 90s. I'm sure he couldn't care less what you guys think... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
The Saint said:
Ahhhh, Ted.....still a :troll:....

Whatever.

McGwire (and Sosa) basically saved baseball in the late 90s. I'm sure he couldn't care less what you guys think... :lol:
i agree the homerun record run with sousa and mcguire brought baseball back after the strike etc....but if mcguire didnt care, i dont think he would have been crying like a little girl at the hearings yesterday.....he knows he cheated and got that record while using steroids, and is not man enough to say he did....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
GsxrJack said:
i agree its cheating, but what should we do about gaylord perry's records...he admitted to cutting baseballs and using sandpaper to scuff them...thats cheating also..he was the first ot win the CY young award in both leagues...do we take away his records and throw him out of the hall of fame...what about sousa and his corked bat...thats cheating...cant say one is and one isnt.

this is a hard one, i agree something has to be done, but its not just black and white....I feel bad for roger marris and his family and his record since it was definately done by a guy on steroids (Mcguire)....I think the damage has been done and not much you can do about it. just have to make sure its not done again....
Cheating is cheating! So yes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
GsxrJack said:
i agree the homerun record run with sousa and mcguire brought baseball back after the strike etc....but if mcguire didnt care, i dont think he would have been crying like a little girl at the hearings yesterday.....he knows he cheated and got that record while using steroids, and is not man enough to say he did....
It was SO OBVIOUS that he used steroids. For crying out loud (pun intended) he basically said it yesterday by not answering the questions. CHEATERS SUCK!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Bikerdude said:
It was SO OBVIOUS that he used steroids. For crying out loud (pun intended) he basically said it yesterday by not answering the questions. CHEATERS SUCK!
yup, and they asked everyon if they thought using steroids was cheating, shilling said YES, Palmeiro said YES...Mcguire said "thats not up to me to decide" :loser:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Andro wasn't a banned substance when he was taking it. And he stopped as soon as people started making a big deal about it. Nobody has any produced an evidence that he was taking anything else - including steroids - so you guys are just speculating.

And McGwire was ALWAYS big, and ALWAYS a power hitter. He hit 49 HRs his rookie year.

Go educate yourselves before posting s#!t.... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
The Saint said:
Andro wasn't a banned substance when he was taking it. And he stopped as soon as people started making a big deal about it. Nobody has any produced an evidence that he was taking anything else - including steroids - so you guys are just speculating.

And McGwire was ALWAYS big, and ALWAYS a power hitter. He hit 49 HRs his rookie year.

Go educate yourselves before posting s#!t.... :lol:
That's fine if he did Andro, it was legal. When he was directly asked if he used steroids all he had to say was "no"! It's pretty simple. He did not answer the question. He is a cheater, like the others. Bonds is POS too. Bonds comes across as a bigger POS because he is a prick on top of it to people........but they both are cheaters!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
The Saint said:
Andro wasn't a banned substance when he was taking it. And he stopped as soon as people started making a big deal about it. Nobody has any produced an evidence that he was taking anything else - including steroids - so you guys are just speculating.

And McGwire was ALWAYS big, and ALWAYS a power hitter. He hit 49 HRs his rookie year.

Go educate yourselves before posting s#!t.... :lol:
well his first year he only hit 8 in 22 games, 2nd year he hit 49 then down to 32 for many seasons...and 49 home runs is not 70 homeruns....

all he had to do yesterday was say he never took steroids, but he didnt...of course its speculating, there has not been enough proof, though some people have said they supplied him with steroids.......

I.m not posting ****, im telling you what i think...I have no proof he took them, and you have no proof he didnt so lets get off the ****....I said his records should not be removed,whatever he did, hes the only one that knows and from what i saw yesterday was a man trying to cover his ass...
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
There is one underlying problem with this whole debate with main stream society!

Most people believe that any type of supplement enhancement is a steroid. I could take a estrogen blocker or any other type of testrogen enhancer and "I'm on steroids"... whatever!!! BS!!!

Now I'm not saying that they weren't seriously juicing but who cares!! I'm sick of hearing about this! Does society think that none of our past atheletes that were idolized WEREN'T on some type of steriods??? Come on, I got a bridge for sale and some water front property near N4S' neighborhood!!!

They are part of any competitive sport! It's just a matter of taking a supplement that still allows you to piss clean!! The mainstream society has no F'in clue!!!
 

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
Baseball had no rules/policies against steroid use until now. That means tooo freakin bad if they used, if baseball didnt want it they should've had rules against it... now they act like they didn't know it was going on and that anyone who used it should be flogged.. yeah right...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Gas Man said:
There is one underlying problem with this whole debate with main stream society!

Most people believe that any type of supplement enhancement is a steroid. I could take a estrogen blocker or any other type of testrogen enhancer and "I'm on steroids"... whatever!!! BS!!!

Now I'm not saying that they weren't seriously juicing but who cares!! I'm sick of hearing about this! Does society think that none of our past atheletes that were idolized WEREN'T on some type of steriods??? Come on, I got a bridge for sale and some water front property near N4S' neighborhood!!!

They are part of any competitive sport! It's just a matter of taking a supplement that still allows you to piss clean!! The mainstream society has no F'in clue!!!
if there wasnt testing then they would be part of any competitive sport...when the german womans teams started looking more like the mens team the olympics started a stringent steroid testing of all athletes....the olympics probably has the hardest drugtesting and some people are still beating it...but not as many as they would with out testing....

the NFL has a very good steroid testing program..is it perfect , no, but its better than what the baseball one is trying to push...i think you can be caught at least 4 or 5 times before your actually banned, and theres a clause in there that if you pay a 10K fine your not even suspended and your name wont be plasted all over the TV..

were talking steroids here not some supplement milk shake also.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Baseball had no rules/policies against steroid use until now. That means tooo freakin bad if they used, if baseball didnt want it they should've had rules against it... now they act like they didn't know it was going on and that anyone who used it should be flogged.. yeah right...
correct, no steroid testing was ever done, but steroids are illegal unless suscriped by a doctor...and whats the problem then with people that took steroids before they became illegal..why hide it.........why, because they know it was cheating....and it wasnt only major league baseball and the owners that hid their heads about this, the players union has been fighting drug testing since day one....
 

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
It IS rampant throughout the league though, that is for sure. Look at how many guys are showing up for camp this year 20, 30 , 40 lbs lighter than last year. Here in D, we have Pudge Rodriguez, who showed up to camp this year 40 lbs lighter but steroid free. Its a good thing they are putting their foot down now, but I don't agree that previous records should be denied. Besides, they never tested them, so they have no way of knowing which records are fake and which are real.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
It IS rampant throughout the league though, that is for sure. Look at how many guys are showing up for camp this year 20, 30 , 40 lbs lighter than last year. Here in D, we have Pudge Rodriguez, who showed up to camp this year 40 lbs lighter but steroid free. Its a good thing they are putting their foot down now, but I don't agree that previous records should be denied. Besides, they never tested them, so they have no way of knowing which records are fake and which are real.
i agree about the records.....its just a sin that a few were set using steroids but nothing can be done imo...but i hope they never get voted into the hall of fame.....another of my opinions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
It IS rampant throughout the league though, that is for sure. Look at how many guys are showing up for camp this year 20, 30 , 40 lbs lighter than last year. Here in D, we have Pudge Rodriguez, who showed up to camp this year 40 lbs lighter but steroid free. Its a good thing they are putting their foot down now, but I don't agree that previous records should be denied. Besides, they never tested them, so they have no way of knowing which records are fake and which are real.
I wouldnt say rampant but its out there , a few have come in to training camp a lot lighter than last season...kinda funny losing 20-30 pounds in the off season now isnt it....

funny story, jerry remy (former 2nd baseman for the redsox who is about 5 foot 5 inches) is an announcer for the redsox and someone asked him "Jerry, your weight fluxuated a lot during your carreer, were you ever on steroids? " and Jerry replied..."Ya, i have 8 carreer homeruns, i was juiced out of my mind" :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top