1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
is there a dime or quarter in it??? :leaving:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
These pictures that they are sending back are really cool and interesting. Bet that biotch is heavy.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
is that from the probes and stuff they are sending to explore the universe
they said that by the time my mother was out of high school we would have people living on the moon !!! right that wont happen it is way out of the question !!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
is that from the probes and stuff they are sending to explore the universe
they said that by the time my mother was out of high school we would have people living on the moon !!! right that wont happen it is way out of the question !!!!!
:lol:
I remember in first grade, we were reading some little magazine thing for kids or something. Forgot what it was called, but it was current events type stuff. Anyway, I remember there being an article about by the year 2000, we'd be in flying cars :lol: I remember that because I kept waiting and waiting.... :flush:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
LOL...That took me a sec to get that one N4S. :dthumb:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
:skep: It's fake.. that picture was taken on a river bed in Southern Montana Last spring...

...........:skep:
[ :leaving: j/k

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Low said:
:skep: It's fake.. that picture was taken on a river bed in Southern Montana Last spring...

...........:skep:
[ :leaving: j/k
lol u had me ha

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL...That took me a sec to get that one N4S. :dthumb:
:jd: :disapp: Now that was a little disturbing, DJ! It took you a sec to get that?!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf: LOL...j/k and getting on your case.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
that must weight a LOT thoguh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts