Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Muskegon County, June 13, 2005, 11:52 a.m.) A man who made it his cause to help abused children has died.

Matt Bosse passed away Sunday, a week after being critically injured when he crashed his motorcycle in Muskegon County.

Matt Bosse was the father of Andre Bosse, who was murdered by her best friend's father in 1997. Her body wasn't discovered for five years.

The Andre Bosse Center, a center for abused children in Hart in Newaygo County, was founded in her name.

Mr. Bosse's family tells 24 Hour News 8 that he donated his organs so he could give life to others.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ace said:

WTF, how hard is it not to read Bumblebees posts since you think their all crap...getting real old reading you crap on posts you dont like, if you dont like em , dont read em...and for someone that dont like TWF you sure do spend a lot of time here...oh ya, i remember, your gonna Crap on **** in here every chance you get.....grow the **** up

:cry:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
GsxrJack said:
WTF, how hard is it not to read Bumblebees posts since you think their all crap...getting real old reading you crap on posts you dont like, if you dont like em , dont read em...and for someone that dont like TWF you sure do spend a lot of time here...oh ya, i remember, your gonna Crap on **** in here every chance you get.....grow the **** up

:cry:

Its called kidding around GsxrJackArse. I think its funny Bumblebee posts up the daily off the wall news reports. I mean after all I said This Thread Rocks. :bash: Ease up there MOM! :dupe:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
GsxrJack said:
well spACE its every single thread your crapping on someone, youve made it know this place is a pos, so just dont see what your here for besides crapping on all the threads...

woooooo "space", damn harsh! :bash:
Where do you get off I think this place is POS? Because of my Triumph the dog picture posted on rare occassion (created for one occassion)??
Well really, I am here just as moral support to my boy, the residential :whore:. LOL And to make Chev laugh!
So I dont see what your point is here besides attempting to crap on me. All this talk aout crapping, I feel the need to :flush: :help:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts