Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I need your help. I'm looking to get N4S a bunch of sh!t for his bike for Christmas. First of all, would it be cheaper/more practical to go to our local dealer, or get the stuff off the internet? And if so, what sites are the best and easiest to use, and have the most stuff. I only use the computer for a very limited number of things, mostly to talk on here, so I need the best and most efficient sites. Thanks for any help in this, but make it quick, only a few more weeks left. Thanks!!!! :)

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
GSXR750DJ said:
What are you thinking of doing to his bike. Theres not a whole lot that can be done really to a Kat. Some of the mods that Matt has looked at on other forums like Katriders, some of those mods are not cheap at all. Now if it were a R6 or gixxer there would be more to do to it. What kind of things do you have in mind??
Gauges, exhaust, fender eliminator, clear signals, JACKET,gel grip handles,foot pegs, just to name some things. Not looking to do all, but would like to do as much as i can with what i have. Matt tells me he found this and that on different sites, but doesn't tell me what the sights are. :smash: Thanks to everyone for your help, :) and yes, Chris, I'll call you. I owe ya one anyways for snapping at you on the phone the other day! :leaving: :lol:

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I just talked to Gasman tonight, and he gave me a few more ideas that I'm really liking. I'm really liking the clear turn signals on the front, the fender eliminator, and the jacket, if I could do the fender thing for cheaper than $60, I'd also go with the gauges. I think all those combined would make a pretty decent Christmas, huh? :rolleyes: Anyways, DJ, I was wondering if, when I pick up Jesse tomorrow (Thanksgiving Eve) if maybe you could spare an hour and maybe you could drive out to Action with me to look at some stuff. Give me a call tomorrow, well I guess technically later today, after Matt drops Jesse off, and let me know. Thanks! :D

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well, as luck would have it, I won't be able to get Matt all the stuff I wanted to, but I got him a few things, and I think they'll make him pretty happy. I'm just gonna wait till we get our income tax check to get the rest. I didn't get the fender eliminator, couldn't decide on a bracket (I think too much) :rolleyes:, so I'll just let him handle that. But thanks to everyone for the help. :hug: I'm not gonna tell ya'll what he's getting, you'll just have to wait for a post from him first thing x-mas morning. :h13: It was fun looking at stuff, thinking about what to get, but I'm horrible with making decisions, so it was really stressful. :bonk: But I think you guys will approve, especially MP. (You'll understand!) So thanks to everyone for the help, I'll be calling upon you next year I'm sure!!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.